[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Milan (Oct. 2nd 2011) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match: 2011-10-02 : Juve 2 - 0 Milan

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Krasic

• Vucinic

• Giaccherini

• Conte

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Congrats to all Juve fans.

As for Marchisio's haters, IN YOUR FACE BITCHES!

Conte, so proud that you're our coach. He's a fan more than a coach, that is rare.
I love you man.

Krasic, FOAD.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a great day!!

We really deserved it!after missing all those chances,we had to get some luck back,and we did,we played great tonight!
And Conte...:touched:,did you guys see his celebrations,and how he hugs with all the players.man it looks like he's a player!
Amazing attitude,i love this team,i hope we'll continue the good work and progress!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why do people care if nesta pato or robinho were playing? injuries are a part of football. shit happens.

also we didn't play del piero. so it evens out

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Decent starting XI from Conte, though I'm not sure I'd have played Bonucci ahead of Grosso.

Odd game, really.

Milan were shit, but Juve did well to keep pressing and remain concentrated in defence.

There was some very poor and wasteful play in the final third, but it's hard to be too critical when the team has just beaten Milan to go top of the league.

Thought Allegri almost defeated himself in the end. Nothing much was happening, then he took Nocerino off and changed to something resembling a 4-2-3-1. Marchisio ran straight through the area Nocerino had been occupying to score the opening goal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm rewatching the RAI broadcast of the match again, and when Marchi scores his first goal there's some guy in the studio next door to the RAI booth who is having a heart attack at the top of his lungs. :lol:

Either that or it was Sergio. :heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
TBH I can't help but wonder if we would have scored if Nesta stayed on.[/QUOTE

Bro, injuries happen in football. Such is life.

Remember when we beat these guys last season at the San Siro, we had a couple of first team players missing (Krasic and Chiellini) and suffered two major injuries in the game.

Nesta or not, we deserved the victory and the scoreline just reflects that. Could have been 4 or 5-0 if we were lucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)