[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Milan (Oct. 2nd 2011) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match: 2011-10-02 : Juve 2 - 0 Milan

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Krasic

• Vucinic

• Giaccherini

• Conte

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I finally got to watch the game today, after a long week of work.....

I'm not a big fan of the lone striker formation, but we had and made PLENTY of chances to score, but couldnt put the ball away until late

We owned them in every way possible, and this was one of our best performances that I can remember in a very long while

Marchisio was def the MOTM, best game I've ever seen him play !!!

Its hard to really say anyone played bad for us....the team worked as a unit, and it showed(if pressed, I'd say Vucinic needs to work on his finishing, and a few guys need to impove their crosses)

Conte hugging all his players at the end game like we just won the league brought back memories of the old Juve, and as a matter of fact, the players must have felt the same way as well.... FORZA CONTE !!!!

Jericho.

Sep 3, 2011
I don't want to die without being to the stadium, awesome crowd. Awesome exhibition, I liked Chiellini as a LB, good game. But all the team was fine, even Barzagli. Juve campione!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
congrats on the win, douches :p
Juve wanted it more and won as a team, while Milan was still doing soul searching as in previous games. Conte's mark on the team is starting to show and will only get stronger as the season progresses - doubt he will drop the ball like Del Neri in the 2nd part of the season.
Interesting ... what all the Marchisio haters have been saying after this one? :p

See, I told you Juve, and not Napoli or Inter, would finish in 2nd place ;)

May 22, 2007
congrats on the win, douches :p
Juve wanted it more and won as a team, while Milan was still doing soul searching as in previous games. Conte's mark on the team is starting to show and will only get stronger as the season progresses - doubt he will drop the ball like Del Neri in the 2nd part of the season.
Interesting ... what all the Marchisio haters have been saying after this one? :p

See, I told you Juve, and not Napoli or Inter, would finish in 2nd place ;)
You're secretly celebrating the Juventus victory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)