[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Milan (Oct. 2nd 2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match: 2011-10-02 : Juve 2 - 0 Milan

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Krasic

• Vucinic

• Giaccherini

• Conte

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I thought it was funny when Milan brought on Urby Emanuelson for Cassano.
Yeah that was really weird. I would have taken off Boateng who was having an off night and already had a yellow. So something like this:
Abbiati
Bonera - Nesta - Silva - Zambrotta
Nocerino - Seedorf - Van Bommel
Cassano
Urby -Ibra​

They needed Cassano on the field to have any chance up forward.

Goal.com is completely unreliable.

We had about 40k.
Yeah there is no way we were below the 40K mark.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Krasic should be given a few more chances but he's been pretty terrible lately always trying to pull off the same move over and over.

Giac and Pepe are definitely not Champions league material but they're both proving to be reliable players who don't make you swear every time they touch the ball, they'll be good replacements for next year.

We need a Nani/Ashley young in our team. And bring back Giovinco

gray

Apr 22, 2003
“We are still studying to be a big team, but tonight’s game proved we are on the right track. We have many great players, but this year we need them to become champions.”
I love his realistic attitude towards the team. Compare this to Delneri, who thought we could get away with playing like a provincial side just because of our name and reputation.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Massimiliano Allegri gave credit to Juventus and conceded an exhausted Milan had “our worst performance of the season.”
The Rossoneri were beaten 2-0 in Turin with two late goals from Claudio Marchisio, though there had been many chances before then.

“Juve certainly played very well and tonight we weren’t up to the task, as we made a lot of mistakes in the one-on-ones. It’s a shame to concede so late in the day, but Juventus deserved it, truth be told,” said the Milan Coach.

This was their second defeat of the season, the other being against another Scudetto contender, Napoli.

“I don’t think we have a problem in head-to-head matches. Tonight we simply weren’t clear-headed, despite having some good chances and going close to taking home a point.

“In order to win here, you have to play at a certain tempo and we didn’t do that, on top of the individual errors. The team did not play well, both going forward and in defending.

“Juventus deserved it, Milan played badly, it’s only normal that after a month and a half with the same players always having to take to the field, fatigue will set in. There is absolutely nothing to worry about.

“Seeing as we were tired and knew Juve would put on the pressure, we wanted to keep hold of possession, but couldn’t do it. We also saw moves break down because we were always late to the ball.

“Sometimes you take these games to the end with a result and sometimes you don’t. I think this was our worst performance of the season, as we played far better in the defeat to Napoli, but a lot of the credit goes to Juventus.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)