[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009 (5 Viewers)

Juve - Livorno : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Camoranesi

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Marrone

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Livorno's suckiness

Results are only viewable after voting.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
Very sad that a player with that talent does things like that. Specially since he is with Buffon, Alex and Treze veteran players from the old days who sould be setting examples with the younger guys.

I remember watching that play and Marchisio was right next to him and started to pursue the livorno player (even though he was tired) while Camo just walked.
Still I believe he was the only different player today who could change the game with talent, and probably he knew this so that was why he was acting like a diva. Also he was playing the "10" at that moment, which by the standards they don't defend much. But still, at least he could make it less obvious, a small jog would not hurt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
camos work ethic has nothing to do with the position he plays in ... i never saw him look like he cared much ... oh wait

there are in fact two reactions camoranesi knows in case he loses the ball ...

A - reacting like it was everyones else fault that he lost the ball and arguing with the referee that it was total unfair that the opponent took the ball away, when he run stupidly into 2 defenders and stop playing

B - running like a mad man after the guy who took the ball away and tackling him with both feet from behind so he gets sent off

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
We fell away in the second half yet again, its ok when the games sown up, but whats going to happen when we need to play 120mins are we're only conditioned for a leisurely stroll?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We fell away in the second half yet again, its ok when the games sown up, but whats going to happen when we need to play 120mins are we're only conditioned for a leisurely stroll?
When we have a full team at our disposal, and are able to rest players due to fixture backlogs then we can pass judgement.

We have not even been able to play a full strength side yet, the negativity of some people is silly. 12 points in 4 games. 100% record. Fuck you haters.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
When we have a full team at our disposal, and are able to rest players due to fixture backlogs then we can pass judgement.

We have not even been able to play a full strength side yet, the negativity of some people is silly. 12 points in 4 games. 100% record. Fuck you haters.
All I said was that we fell away,which we did.

As for only passing judgement on a full strength team :crazy:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Buffon 10 Perfect
Grygera 6 Unadventurous
Legrottaglie 5.5 Searching
Chiellini 6 Solid
Grosso 6.5 Present
Poulsen 6 Astute
Camoranesi 7 Initiative
Marchisio 6.5 Useful
Giovinco 5.5 Unimpressive
Trezeguet 5 Past-it?
Iaquinta 6.5 Trezeguet
Watch your back for fan-boys, Dom :shifty:

Apr 29, 2006
BTW now watching Fiorentina with Marco on the wings... It is not that they skinned us in the summer transfer market - in my eyes - we skinned them . Roma is running circles around them...
MARCO - THE USELESS - MARCHIONNI
btw - Guys I don't know why - but after our performance this weekend I think Mourinho is feeling that the pressure is on Inter now. I have a good feeling about this year - let's do 10 in a row and see what is what...
Forza Juve...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQDdcRBfdIM

1:10?

I think that was a huge mistake that "led to goalscoring chance". We cannot afford to give our opponents chances like gifts. Too easy. Canna wouldn't let that happend. Legro need to get more focus and concentrate a bit more.

And in the case of Camoranesi I don't agree with you. He's a quality player when he's free from his goddamn injuries. Nuff said IMO.

I can admit I may have missed that whilst the stream was sorting itself out...he can go down to a 6.5.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I think that had more to so with the lack of Bite in our midfield, than the defence, Osman. Chiellini looked fine to me, and Grosso did OK...they were attacked, though, in greater numbers than they could deal with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)