[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Hellas Verona [February 6th, 2022] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Yup, a well coached side, defend and attack in numbers, mini Atalanta in a way, only more focused on counters.

Going with a 2-1 win though, Vlahovic to score.

Jun 16, 2020
Even Di Marzio is reporting the same starting lineup

La probabile formazione della Juventus

Juventus (4-3-3): Szczęsny; Danilo, De Ligt, Chiellini, De Sciglio; Arthur, Zakaria, Rabiot; Dybala, Vlahović, Morata.
I think that we will see this line up a lot more this season with Loca on Rabiot's position obviously.

If only we had Chiesa

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

Juventus (4-3-3): Szczęsny; Danilo, De Ligt, Chiellini, De Sciglio; Arthur, Zakaria, Rabiot; Dybala, Vlahović, Morata.
Like the look of that line up. Really keen to see that attacking trident, Vlahovic right, Morata left with Dybala dropping deeper.

Is Loca suspended for this one? Pains me to see Rabiot in potential lineups

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020

Monotonous attack from center, not much help from wing.
If only cuad on RB and pellegrini on LB, we can count on wing too.
But too vulneeable to get counter attacked

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yup, a well coached side, defend and attack in numbers, mini Atalanta in a way, only more focused on counters.

Going with a 2-1 win though, Vlahovic to score.
Tudor idea's of football seem changed after the stint with us as Pirlo's Assistant Manager. He really make his team pressing high.

It's different compare with his style in Udinese and Hajduk Split

Jun 16, 2020
Good day of football tomorrow:

SPAL U19 - Juventus U19 12:30
Cremonese - Monza 16:15
Verona - Juve 20:45

Not sure if I’ll watch the U19 but surely will try to watch Cremonese

Ahmedou

Oct 20, 2007
Like the look of that line up. Really keen to see that attacking trident, Vlahovic right, Morata left with Dybala dropping deeper.

Is Loca suspended for this one? Pains me to see Rabiot in potential lineups
Yes Loca is suspended. Mckennie is the only alternative to Rabiot, and he's just back from the US. His flight got delayed.

The other option would be a different set-up (4-2-31)

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Szczęsny; Danilo, De Ligt, Chiellini, De Sciglio; Arthur, Zakaria; Cuadrado, Dybala, Morata; Vlahović.

But I don't think Allegri will try that with Zakaria-Arthur as the only "protection". It's however a viable option when Locatelli comes back.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Possible lineup of #Juventus for #JuveVerona (4-3-3) ⚪️⚫️:

Szczesny ; Danilo - De Ligt - Chiellini - De Sciglio ; Arthur - Zakaria - Rabiot ; Dybala - Vlahovic - Morata

[@DiMarzio via @Elvin_DF]

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So i missed like 80% of the games this year , i simply didn't enjoy watching Juve at all , but i have to say : it's been some time since i was this excited for a game .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I’m sure you would have enjoyed serie B days…
Plastic fan
Nah man don't get me wrong , i'm Juventus fan since 2001 :)

I enjoyed (loved) watching Juve during our worst era , when we had guys like Zebina,Molinaro,Grygera,Polsen,Tiago,Amauri , and never missed any game , but i hate watching some overrated/overpaid bums like Ramsey,Arthur and even Rabiot (whom i wanted here) , for sure i'm not plastic fan :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)