[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Hellas Verona [February 6th, 2022] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Off topic but havent heard this in a while, John williams is a Genius: fantastic orchestration, composition and use of instruments. Love it. Not that interested in Harry Potter but the soundtrack makes it watchable.

As for Vlahovic/starters i think Allegri knows what the fuck he is doing (imagine that) and will field the best 11. (Yes im a certified Allegri merchant)

Vlahovic/Zakaria will play when the boss ask them to and thats pretty much it.

They sure aint bitchin about it and im pretty sure Allegri doesnt give a single pubic hair about what some liberal free thinkers on a echo Chambėr platform ala Tuz thinks.

" Bu-hu Kaio jorge only plays 5 minutes, Allegri is ruining his potential :rolleyes2::eek::cry2::cry2::cry2: "

so what? we have to get that CL spot and we are not running a freaking charity here, you play when ur told to play. Not happy? Go to Genoa and eat shit then

Thats all, Have a wonderful friday my fratellinos.

Yours sincerely , captain edgelord.

And yes, im cringe and a complete idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Off course i get that reaction from you @Jäger why am i not surprised?

you would rather see Allegri fail than anything else, a certified hater.

Start writing down your excuses now already, when the results keep coming it will be hard for you , Euromaxx number 1

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If Allegri pushed for these players then he'll start them, he has to prove to management that heavy investment was required. Not getting a CL spot will be a huge failure and I'd imagine Allegri gets sacked for it too. No more messing about from here on....but Rabiot is on that left side....

Jun 6, 2015
Very curious to see how we'll line-up for this one. We're a bit short with options for the wings as Cuads only returned today and based on pictures and video clips didn't train with the group, while Berna has a small injury and McWinger is going full Tom Hanks on us. Perhaps we'll really see a 3-man backline for this one :boh:. Still feel it's unlikely though as Allegri hasn't really used it this season.

Tek
Danilo - De Ligt - Chiello
De Sciglio - Zakaria - Arthur - Rabiot - Lu Pellegrini
Dybala - DV7/M9​

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
After today’s training pre Juve Verona Allegri is tempted to play: Zakaria from the start. Offensive trident formed by Dybala, Vlahovic and Morata ⚪️⚫️ [Romeo Agresti]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)