[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 FC Inda Wuhan [March 8th, 2020] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Why is Juventus - Inter the bigger derby than Juventus - Milan? Historically are Milan and Juventus the biggest clubs in Italy so that would be more fitting imo. Was it after the Calciopoli the hate/dislike really began?

Jul 13, 2010
Why is Juventus - Inter the bigger derby than Juventus - Milan? Historically are Milan and Juventus the biggest clubs in Italy so that would be more fitting imo. Was it after the Calciopoli the hate/dislike really began?
calciopoli definitely helped, plus Milan is in shambles for many years now

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hehe, I saw that, but this cant be true, this post looks like it was written by a random 12y old african kid and not by a 25y old asian millionaire kid who is supposed to be educated and at least speak the common language properly...

On the other hand, he`s merda`s president, so he doesnt have to be educated at all...
Nah it's legit you can tell it was written by the chief of the circus itself

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Inter are actually (traditionally)the bigger and more historic club than Milan.

Milan only really became a “superpower” of Italian football in the 80s.

It was also a derby between the only two clubs who hadn’t been relegated from Serie A. That is until they orchestrated Farsopoli, the disgusting twats.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
who are we playing next in the league, bologna on 8th or inter on 9th

fucking hell, this shit is on amateur level

i'm reading they're waiting to hear new scenarios on wednesday

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Meh, he's got a point.

Take a decision & stick with it. Don't go changing things on a daily & last minute basis.
What we're seeing right now is just incompetence, from all involved parties.

As always, fans who attend games (both home & away) are the victims anyway.
yeah mate, but it's not only about the decision itself. he's not an anonym nobody on a forum, he's the owner and the president of a club, who just publicly called the president of the league a dark clown.

if it was agnelli (not that he has a verified insta account or any other verified social media acc for that matter), the whole country would immediately call for his head, question his manners, and tbh rightfully so. but since it's minority complex driven, victimized poor inda, nobody cares, because this little zhang kid was hurt and has a point. even literally mad guys like zamparini, adl or ferrero ( :heart: ) rarely lose their calm like this.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The phrase was coined in the 60s when Juve and Inter were dominating Italian football. Pick another decade and it'll be Juve vs a different club. 40s Torino, 90s Milan, 80s Napoli etc.

Juventus is the common factor.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Inter are actually (traditionally)the bigger and more historic club than Milan.

Milan only really became a “superpower” of Italian football in the 80s.

It was also a derby between the only two clubs who hadn’t been relegated from Serie A. That is until they orchestrated Farsopoli, the disgusting twats.
Yeah it's true Inter won a lot of titles in the 60's but so did Milan with their two European cups in 63 and 69 although I agree Inter probably were the bigger club up until the 80's. But from the 80's and on Milan definitely became the more dominant club winning 5 CL's and reaching 8 finals if i'm not mistaken.

Inter only reached their first CL in 2010 and never been relevant before or after when we talk finals.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Eventually they will play this game online in FIFA 2020 making the history of cybersport. Everyone will stay safe at home. Also, Juventus will have an advantage since Douglas Costa will also be able to play. And if JJ lose, they will just deny that they have anything to do with this Piemonte Calcio thing.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah it's true Inter won a lot of titles in the 60's but so did Milan with their two European cups in 63 and 69 although I agree Inter probably were the bigger club up until the 80's. But from the 80's and on Milan definitely became the more dominant club winning 5 CL's and reaching 8 finals if i'm not mistaken.

Inter only reached their first CL in 2010 and never been relevant before or after when we talk finals.
But take into account that until 1990s domestic titles were more prestigious than European; especially for Italians.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
But take into account that until 1990s domestic titles were more prestigious than European; especially for Italians.
I think it depends on the certain club as clubs like Real Madrid, Milan, Liverpool, Bayern and so always aimed for European glory

Not to say they didnt care for domestic trophies

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
All big clubs aim for all trophies; I'm talking about prestige.
Of course but thats also why Im saying Im not sure those mentioned clubs saw their own domestic trophies as more prestigious than the European cup, but in the 80’s and 90’s serie A was the strongest League so it’s understandable if any Italian team did put more effort into winning the domestic trophies

But you get the feeling that Milan always (from the 80’s and on) chased European glory, if i remember it right the former players from that time even said so themselves in documentaries, it was kinda their “competition”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)