[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
man am i relieved that we won! for a long period of the match we seemed unable an ran out of ideas to break that multi layered defense.
we needed a wider game play (with krasic and elia) and conte almost f'ed up this one.
I hope he thinks over a plan B for this type of games, cuz these minor teams are all gonna do it against us to some extent.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Very important win today its teams like Cesena which we find hardest to beat usually since they spend the majority of the match in their own half and just counter attack. Thank God for Marchisio's goal, don't think that was a penalty or red card tbh, I would have let Quag take it tbh to boost his morale he played pretty well though, better than Matri.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #669
    Are RAI Int. still crying over our 1st pk of the season? Cesena defended the whole game so pk or not they would have lost.

3pts!!!

Jul 1, 2010
    Are RAI Int. still crying over our 1st pk of the season? Cesena defended the whole game so pk or not they would have lost.

3pts!!!
    Their crew is full of Interisti :sergio:

Yet, I don't remember them saying anything of note about Castellazzi's trip on Marchisio which warranted a red card and a PK when we played Inter.

The PK and sending off today was a very bad call but well, shit happens.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #671
    Their crew is full of Interisti :sergio:

Yet, I don't remember them saying anything of note about Castellazzi's trip on Marchisio which warranted a red card and a PK when we played Inter.

The PK and sending off today was a very bad call but well, shit happens.
    Did you see the Juventina after the game LIVE on Skype? :klin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)