[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (14 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why isnt anyone mentioning Pazienza? I think he was the most underrated player on the pitch. Absolute ROCK.

What did you guys make of Quag? I thought he was impressive.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I came from work only to see the last 5 minutes.
I did see the goals from the link someone here provided.

How did we play aside from the goals? Did we look good or Did we look a bit lost without Pirlo dictating the tempo?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Quag is getting there, but needs more games, most especially needs a goal or two to boost his confidence up. I noticed theres some lack of vigour and confidence in him especially when it comes to trying to win a 50-50 ball, not to so keen to put his leg up, understandbly, for me as soon as he gets more minutes (hopefully as a starter) the sooner we will see the real quag.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quag is getting there, but needs more games, most especially needs a goal or two to boost his confidence up. I noticed theres some lack of vigour and confidence in him especially when it comes to trying to win a 50-50 ball, not to so keen to put his leg up, understandbly, for me as soon as he gets more minutes (hopefully as a starter) the sooner we will see the real quag.
Definitely needs game time no doubt. But i see his movement offered us a lot out there today. Unlucky not hvae had the goal. I agree about his confidence, because the old Quag wouldve stepped up and slotted that penalty home. He needs a goal from open play. I hope Licht hasnt ruined his mood for the Bologna game.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Bologna is not gonna be an easy game.. I wanna see Marchi-Vidal with Elia/Krasic and Esti with Quag/DP and Matri up front.
Bologna are really good,you guys should see their goal today.. beautiful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)