[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I love Giacch's face at 2:39 after he wins the penalty. Looks mighty pleased with himself. Either that, or he knows it was a rubbish call.
Do you guys realy h=think that wasn't a penalty?
I mean Antonioli kept his arm up and clearly obstructed Giac. Maybe not a red but certainly a penalty.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Do you guys realy h=think that wasn't a penalty?
I mean Antonioli kept his arm up and clearly obstructed Giac. Maybe not a red but certainly a penalty.
I don't think it was a penalty. The keeper reached the ball first, and any contact after that was incidental. The fact that Giacch is a little fella and did a flip as a result of the contact made it look worse than it was.

If it was a penalty, the it has to be a red card because the Antonioli was the last man back.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Am I the only one thinking the penalty was the ref's way of making up for the Del Piero challenge or making up for Rossi not getting sent off?
Yeah, but it's still not alright. I want Chiellini to take out his knee cap in the next encounter.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
I don't think it was a penalty. The keeper reached the ball first, and any contact after that was incidental. The fact that Giacch is a little fella and did a flip as a result of the contact made it look worse than it was.

If it was a penalty, the it has to be a red card because the Antonioli was the last man back.
I think the ref considered that Giac might have been able to catch up with the ball since it was still in play.
He obstructed him while Giac was surely going after the ball, yes the keeper got the ball but then there was this 'new' incident.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
i can't be completely sure.but the reason i believe it was a penalty is this:
antonioli does play the ball.but he doesn't get it out of play or away from giacherini's reach.had antonioli not taken down giacherini afterwards he could've just run and score the ball.
you guys get what i'm saying?
sometimes even thought you get the ball first and then take the man down it's still a foul/penalty.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I think the ref considered that Giac might have been able to catch up with the ball since it was still in play.
He obstructed him while Giac was surely going after the ball, yes the keeper got the ball but then there was this 'new' incident.
yes exactly my way of thinking.
anyone know what the media has been saying about the penalty??i have no idea whatsoever

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Man we are getting screwed with not getting FKs and corners this season. Anyone noticed it?
We have FKs and corners, we just don't convert them into goals. Chiellini, Bonucci and Barzagli along with Matri should be able to win headers and score some goals. We really have to improve on those situations.

If i remember correctly only Bonucci's goal against Fiora was from corner but even that was a rebound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)