[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Already mentioned by Alen and others. One of the highlights for today has to be the three men sent off for roma, Juan, Gago and Bojan. :lol:. I wonder if Osvaldo will be playing as well seeming as though he got fined and suspended in this game for punching his own player. We keep our cool and focus and our next Big on paper game could be a stroll in the park.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Quag had a certain goal. Licht blocked it with his back to the ball.
Licht couldn't stop. He was running full speed.

It doesn't matter. It was in the last seconds. It's just a shame that Quag couldn't get his first goal in a year or so. He was desperate for it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Already mentioned by Alen and others. One of the highlights for today has to be the three men sent off for roma, Juan, Gago and Bojan. :lol:. I wonder if Osvaldo will be playing as well seeming as though he got fined and suspended in this game for punching his own player. We keep our cool and focus and our next Big on paper game could be a stroll in the park.
it's ok osvaldo is not diego maradona

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Licht couldn't stop. He was running full speed.

It doesn't matter. It was in the last seconds. It's just a shame that Quag couldn't get his first goal in a year or so. He was desperate for it.
Yea sure. One can see it in his game and body language, how bad he wants to break his duck. That one goal will free him up a bit more to play his game with the swagger that he normally has.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The stream failed just a minute before we scored and since then I could not find any stream at all. It sucks that I had to watch all the frustrating moments and miss out on all the good action. Luckily on TV I had Roma to entertain me.

All in all, I am extremely happy we managed three points where we got used to drop points against such opponents. We should improve to be able to beat such teams with ease though.

May 22, 2007
~45 points until we can nail down third spot. Our last defeat was the 1-0 loss against Parma.

15 points clear of Inter, 12 points clear of Roma, 9 points clear of Napoli. The winter months will be the most worrying. This is the type of match that we needed to win, for a while it looked like nothing was going in but today I actually had faith that the team would produce a goal to win the game. Cesena weren't scoring.

The referee was dreadful by the way, one of the worst we've had in a few years. Hopefully Marco Rossi gets punished in some form.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The stream failed just a minute before we scored and since then I could not find any stream at all. It sucks that I had to watch all the frustrating moments and miss out on all the good action. Luckily on TV I had Roma to entertain me.

All in all, I am extremely happy we managed three points where we got used to drop points against such opponents. We should improve to be able to beat such teams with ease though.
You caught the last two red cards.
Were they deserved? (Gago and Krkic)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Really great
We are playing Bologna right before they face Milan
Its eigther they frustrate us but go exhausted from that match and a tired Bologna face Milan or We beat them and their moral drops for Milan to finish them off
I hope we play the ones who dont get much minutes
BTW Is Sorensen with us or is he on loan?
Storari Motta Sorensen Barzagli De Ceglie Krasic Pazienza Marrone Elia Quag Iaquinta (or if DP recovers then him ofcourse)

I know its not the best lineup but its only the Coppa Italia a non important cup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)