[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Atalanta (October 25th, 2015) (26 Viewers)

MoM

• Dybala

• Pogba

• Atalanta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gazzetta predicts we will play a 4-3-3 with 5 new starters from the usual norm:

Neto

Padoin - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro

Marchisio - Lemina - Pogba

Cuadrado - Dybala - Pereyra

Regarding the CF choice, I'll believe it when I see it, especially in that formation...

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Can't Lemina play as a box to box CM? Why push Marchisio off of a position he's great at?
That lineup looks extremely unlikely though.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Neto

Regarding the CF choice, I'll believe it when I see it, especially in that formation...
Looks like they took zampas advice to heart, false 9 Dybala

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lemina can play RCM, but I figure its more natural for him to playing holding mid, and Marchisio is better then him at mobile box to box choice.

The only thing that I'm guessing might change from that lineup is Morata instead of Pereyra, rest looks good considering the options at hand, and who is being rested.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lemina can play RCM, but I figure its more natural for him to playing holding mid, and Marchisio is better then him at mobile box to box choice.

The only thing that I'm guessing might change from that lineup is Morata instead of Pereyra, rest looks good considering the options at hand, and who is being rested.
yeah, i was about to quote you above about Morata (whats with him anyway, some injury im not aware of?). him instead of Pereyra on the left would make that lineup good actually. not really sure about that front 3 there...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Has Max decided that Dybala and Morata can't play together because if that's the case we sort of have a problem for the future....

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Neto

So when Dybala gets a chance Morata sits it out? How exactly are they supposed to gel?

Also this whole "resting players" thing when we only won 1 match out of last 4 in Serie A and only had the chance to play our main 3 midfielders twice makes it look like we're sitting comfortably high up the table and can afford to rotate the majority in our starting 11 is cute.

In another time I'd say this team is good enough to beat pretty much anyone in Serie A. This season I say it's a mistake to even risk it. Really don't think Allegri is gonna last here. If we win It'll be what was expected but if we don't he's in deep shit.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #91

Neto

Absolutely no height leading up into the box. Must be purely technical play then.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Why rest Morata and not Bonucci or Pogba? Haven't they played a lot more minutes than him? I agree Morata and Dybala should play together as much as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)