[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Atalanta (October 25th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Dybala

• Pogba

• Atalanta

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's time for 4-4-2.

Neto

Padoin - Bonucci - Chiellini - Evra

Cuadrado - Khedira - Marchisio - Pereyra

Mandzukic - Morata​

Cross, cross, cross!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
- bench pogba
- play dybala
- play lemina
- bench pogba
- no hernanes pls
- bench pogba
- did i say bench pogba
- play rugani
- and bench pogba ffs

buffon - barza, rugani, chiellini - cuadrado, lemina, marchisio, asamoah, alex sandro - dybala, morata

and name it 3-5-2, 4-4-2 or whatever

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #48
    Why are you benching Pogba? He was actually one of our better players last nite. Whatever little we created, he most definitely had a hand in.
    Because he has been one of our worst performers. His selfish take every shot I can attitude and horrible FK taking record along with his poor passing to the open man issue he had yesterday warrants him some time on the bench. And no, man, I don't know what game you watched but he was not that great. He missed plenty of passing opportunities to an open player in better positions but instead tried to take the shots on his own.

Please don't tell me you are defending his form this season.

- - - Updated - - -

- bench pogba
    - play dybala
    - play lemina
    - bench pogba
    - no hernanes pls
    - bench pogba
    - did i say bench pogba
    - play rugani
    - and bench pogba ffs

buffon - barza, rugani, chiellini - cuadrado, lemina, marchisio, asamoah, alex sandro - dybala, morata

and name it 3-5-2, 4-4-2 or whatever
    I agree about Pogba :tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    I wanna see something like this for next game

Gigi
    Caceres-Barza-BonBon-Sandro
    Lemima-Marchisio-Khedira/Kwadwo
    Pereyra
    Morata-Dybala

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    @Bianconero81 you know its bad when @Fr3sh benches Pogba.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
    seriously, Agnelli and Marotta should tell Allegri to fucking play Cuadrado-Dybala-Morata as they are our best attacking outlet right now or get the fucking sack when our next match goes wrong playing that fat pharaoh clown Zaza, Zaza should be no where close to this team, he is the one that deserves playing last 5 mins when the game is done and dusted, about time the board steps into this mess and stop backing Allegri, his excuses about a 22 yr old Dybala are very stupid.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    Let's just play Asamoah as LB/LWB again. That would make more sense than not playing Dybala.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Morata-Dybala
    Pereyra

do it.
    I don't think Cuadrado deserves to be benched, but yeah I'd like to see it

Buffon
    Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra
    Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba
    Pereyra
    Dybala-Morata​

We could also try Asamoah and Alex Sandro. Maybe Padoin or play Rugani.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Pogba had his best game of the season, was our best player against ze germans and people want to bench him. Nothing wrong with his shots. They at least tested the keeper and were mostly on target. In those instances it's not like he had anyone to pass to who was clear on goal. He put Mandzukic and Morata in half goal scoring positions as well where they should have probably done a bit better. Why would you punish him for that? If he's up to it (fitness wise) then he should play.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Pogba had his best game of the season, was our best player against ze germans and people want to bench him. Nothing wrong with his shots. They at least tested the keeper and were mostly on target. In those instances it's not like he had anyone to pass to who was clear on goal. He put Mandzukic and Morata in half goal scoring positions as well where they should have probably done a bit better. Why would you punish him for that? If he's up to it (fitness wise) then he should play.
    I agree, people are putting too much pressure on his shoulders. It was logical he'd begin to look better once Khedira and Marchisio were in the line up.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    How can 19 off target shots test a keeper? he had 2 shots on target one of which was from a free kick.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    I wanna see something like this for next game

Gigi
    Caceres-Barza-BonBon-Sandro
    Lemima-Marchisio-Khedira/Kwadwo
    Pereyra
    Morata-Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)