[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Atalanta [March 14th 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Douglas Costa

• Higuain

• Dybala

• Matuidi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ive done it a few times, the problem is I get too nervous knowing that the game/result is already over and I inevitably check the score before the game is finished lol. I just prefer watching live - even if it means I’m dead tired for the rest of the day. Used to it now.
:agree:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Even if we lose - we win. Beautiful football brings the world together
There was this one episode long ago in the 'two and half men' series where in the kids soccer league they all used to play without keeping the score so nobody wins or loses, they would just play for fun... :touched:

Maybe Seria A should somehow adopt this magical example so we can all enjoy beautiful football while celebrating regardless if we win/lose as long as we play tiki-taka passing just for entertainment, it would probably be exactly what some here are eager for. :klin: :tup: :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There was this one episode long ago in the 'two and half men' series where in the kids soccer league they all used to play without keeping the score so nobody wins or loses, they would just play for fun... :touched:

Maybe Seria A should somehow adopt this magical example so we can all enjoy beautiful football while celebrating regardless if we win/lose as long as we play tiki-taka passing just for entertainment, it would probably be exactly what some here are eager for. :klin: :tup: :lol:
Nedved and Vialli would be in dreamland :touched:

And they do that same thing in junior football here btw. :sergio: I find it pathetic and another way of rewarding mediocrity and not instilling a winning mentality in kids from a young age.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What is this non sense with Sarri... Napoli arent playing that beautiful if you ask me.. they are doing the same tricks over and over again and because the league is weak they all fall down to the "mighty Napoli" - Just look at CL when they couldnt even manage to qualify..
Are they playing a more beautiful kind of football than us - Yeah but thats not exactly the parameter that decides if you play beautiful football...
The problem with our football in terms of quality and to the eye is our fluidity its just not fluid enough most of the time and there is another thing which is the central midfield which just isnt strong enough and gets dominated against opponents that arent at our level...
signing SMS and a technical attacker should solve it all

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Nedved and Vialli would be in dreamland :touched:

And they do that same thing in junior football here btw. :sergio: I find it pathetic and another way of rewarding mediocrity and not instilling a winning mentality in kids from a young age.
Bolded part, well said. :tup:

Interesting btw, i didn't know it's already a popular thing in other places aswell, tho i guess the good part is that it didn't spread into Eastern Europe, yet... :shifty: :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
$#@!ing discuss the game, not Sarri. When I come here I want to learn about the game.
We are playing an attacking side the only attacking side in Serie A except Juve, Roma Lazio and Sarri`s Napoli
Atalanta do not have the players Sarri has at Napoli so they play in a different manner to the triangle of Callejon Insigne Mertens which was mastered by Sarri
We should expect a tough game but easier than a game against Sarri`s Napoli.. If we play well we should be able take all 3 points though but we can say the same thing about a game against Sarri`s Napoli...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Sarri was in charge of this game we'd play this at a later time than napoli
Seriously now I think we got the idea now we can all move on now..

- - - Updated - - -

Its so annoying the Tottenham game is so far away.. I would like us to kick their asses back to where they belong after this ugly draw

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seriously now I think we got the idea now we can all move on now..

- - - Updated - - -

Its so annoying the Tottenham game is so far away.. I would like us to kick their asses back to where they belong after this ugly draw
We need to sort a lot of things for that to happen, starting with injuries and gameplan. Above all injuries.

This team has been crippled the whole season.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Leipzig built a special smoking room for Sarri ahead of their EL 2nd leg as per request of Napoli. Also paid for by Napoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)