[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Atalanta [March 14th 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Douglas Costa

• Higuain

• Dybala

• Matuidi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It does, I been doing it for NBA games for years (only watched two live games all season), which is the same time zone for aussies watching europe games.

And for Juve I do it nearly every evening game in weekdays if I'm working, and some weekends I'm going somewhere or working (like it will be with this game, working on sunday).

Tho I dont record, I'm just lucky to a tv service that gives me streaming option of all games still up after they finished.

Just have to have basic control of avoiding footie forums/ footie news sites for the FEW hours it takes between you missing the game and coming home to watch it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have the same privilege as @Osman with the streaming services but I just don't do it. I only watch live and fake fan when I can't.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I missed the CL final in 2003 as I was at a camp and told my friends not to talk to me and avoided the internet the whole day.

Then a friend of a friend comes up to me an hour before I was going to watch the rerun and says 'sorry bro'.

Till date I havent forgiven him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol:

Yeah you cant do that about finals, even my grandma would call me of the result if I hadnt seen a big final live (especially involving Juve). So with such big games I just day off.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I missed the CL final in 2003 as I was at a camp and told my friends not to talk to me and avoided the internet the whole day.

Then a friend of a friend comes up to me an hour before I was going to watch the rerun and says 'sorry bro'.

Till date I havent forgiven him.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #90
    @Mark - I found a solution for next match thread. Just change the thread title after the match.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

Yeah you cant do that about finals, even my grandma would call me of the result if I hadnt seen a big final live (especially involving Juve). So with such big games I just day off.

Last year I was in fucking Hawaii. You don't really expect people to talk much about football there. But as soon as I leave the airport (the game was being played while I was flying there), I see some moron strolling down Waikiki in a Real shirt. Of course the fucker wouldn't be wearing it if Real had just lost the final, which could only mean one thing...

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Last year I was in fucking Hawaii. You don't really expect people to talk much about football there. But as soon as I leave the airport (the game was being played while I was flying there), I see some moron strolling down Waikiki in a Real shirt. Of course the fucker wouldn't be wearing it if Real had just lost the final, which could only mean one thing...

Awwww Look at you being all detective Poirot :D

Yeah that was a badly planned vacation my friend, tho it tells me plenty, like you didnt expect Juve to make the final at all, your massive bravado has been a ruse all this time...:shifty:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Yeah that was a badly planned vacation my friend, tho it tells me plenty, like you didnt expect Juve to make the final at all, your massive bravado has been a ruse all this time...:shifty:
    Lol. Except I didn't plan it, my girlfriend did.

Btw my massive bravado was there during the 2014-15 and last season. This year we are nowhere near the team we were during those campaigns.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Lol. Except I didn't plan it, my girlfriend did.

Btw my massive bravado was there during the 2014-15 and last season. This year we are nowhere near the team we were during those campaigns.
    Your mistake right there, just do what I do, just hand your gf the Juve's full season schedule and say do it with as you wish ;) :D

Yeah this season looks bobo unless Allegri has another ace under his sleeve. I dont get how we weaken ourselves in the mercato each summer and expect better results. Thank God atleast Allegri is flexible enough to come with new solutions to maintain maxmimum competetiveness past years.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Your mistake right there, just do what I do, just hand your gf the Juve's full season schedule and say do it with as you wish ;) :D

Yeah this season looks bobo unless Allegri has another ace under his sleeve. I dont get how we weaken ourselves in the mercato each summer and expect better results. Thank God atleast Allegri is flexible enough to come with new solutions to maintain maxmimum competetiveness past years.
    Talking about felxibility huh? Just imagine we had Sarri instead, I would sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

Yeh, is depressing. I mean, we could be so much more right now if it wasnt for those wonky 2 last mercatos.

Waste of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)