[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Sassuolo [October 27th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I am ok getting a lifetime ban for saying this.

I f*cking hate this team and everything it stands for. This team cares about benchmarks that only marketing board c*nts care about. This team’s brand does NOT care about football. This isn’t the Juventus of 01 to 05 that I’ve fallen in love with. F*uck this shit. I can’t hide my utter disdain for this club and every thing it stood for for the past 12 years. F*uck your sustainability benchmarks and you balanced books Agnelli. You can suck my d*ck you c*ck. We were CL contenders and look at us now. Shame on everyone involved.

I guess my shift of attitude started with debacle at Cardiff and the lacklustre reaction to it. We’re truly led my a bunch of utter p*ssies.

I despise this club and it’s clueless fans who still think this is a ‘football’ club. Wake up. This is a caricature of a football club with the sole purpose of merely remaining somewhat relevant. There is not footballing agenda here. This isn’t Liverpool or Real Madrid, and it sure as sh*t isn’t the Juve of the 90s and early 2000s that had a conquering spirt.

You can ban me now.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

I f*cking hate this team and everything it stands for. This team cares about benchmarks that only marketing board c*nts care about. This team’s brand does NOT care about football. This isn’t the Juventus of 01 to 05 that I’ve fallen in love with. F*uck this shit. I can’t hide my utter disdain for this club and every thing it stood for for the past 12 years. F*uck your sustainability benchmarks and you balanced books Agnelli. You can suck my d*ck you c*ck. We were CL contenders and look at us now. Shame on everyone involved.

I guess my shift of attitude started with debacle at Cardiff and the lacklustre reaction to it. We’re truly led my a bunch of utter p*ssies.

I despise this club and it’s clueless fans who still think this is a ‘football’ club. Wake up. This is a caricature of a football club with the sole purpose of merely remaining somewhat relevant. There is not footballing agenda here. This isn’t Liverpool or Real Madrid, and it sure as sh*t isn’t the Juve of the 90s and early 2000s that had a conquering spirt.

You can ban me now.
Thank you inter merda fan you can now freely cheer for your club

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

You can ban me now.
lol What? As if 9 consecutive scudetti isn't a conquering spirit. We also are continuing our Champions League final failures from the late 90s and early 2000s. In fact, we're sticking to our traditions.

If any one is clueless, it is you buddy.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
lol What? As if 9 consecutive scudetti isn't a conquering spirit. We also are continuing our Champions League final failures from the late 90s and early 2000s. In fact, we're sticking to our traditions.

If any one is clueless, it is you buddy.
Where is the CL trophy very Juve fan has been dreaming of since 96? And why has our team been getting progressively less competitive since we peaked in 2015? Who sells Pogba and Vidal only to usher in an era of average midfielders? Three questions for you to ponder

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you inter merda fan you can now freely cheer for your club
Far from it. If anything, I’m utterly heartbroken by our continuous regression.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Where is the CL trophy very Juve fan has been dreaming of since 96? And why has our team been getting progressively less competitive since we peaked in 2015? Who sells Pogba and Vidal only to usher in an era of average midfielders? Three questions for you to ponder
The UCL trophy that you won in 96 was won via penalty shootouts then what happened in the late 90s and early 2000s that you mentioned? 3 UCL final losses.

Selling Pogba and Vidal was absolutely in line with what Juventus were doing since the 90s and 2000s. One was sold for a big transfer record and he pushed for it like Zidane did in 2001, the other was a drunk party animal who's starting to ruin the locker room. Same with Allegri's departure, old Juve parted way with Lippi for two seasons and then brought him back. The problem was replacing them, that's where we faltered. We also had an idea by signing CR7 but we didn't reap the rewards mostly because of COVID and a full season of an empty stadium.

If you had the patience to stick with Juve in Serie B and the years of Ranieri, Ferrara and Delneri then you might as well be patient with the transitioning period we are going through right now.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

You can ban me now.
Lmao what a drama queen, go touch grass. We win for 9 seasons in a row and everythings fine and dandy, yet when we go through a small streak of bad results you start crying like a little bitch and start saying you hate the team and everything it stands for. Agnelli and the board has made some terrible decisions, but it won't make me stop watching Juve because I'm not a little baby who stays with the club just for the good days. Go support Bayern if you can't stand losing for 1 second.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Lmao what a drama queen, go touch grass. We win for 9 seasons in a row and everythings fine and dandy, yet when we go through a small streak of bad results you start crying like a little bitch and start saying you hate the team and everything it stands for. Agnelli and the board has made some terrible decisions, but it won't make me stop watching Juve because I'm not a little baby who stays with the club just for the good days. Go support Bayern if you can't stand losing for 1 second.
And then, even the current Bayern can get battered 0-5 :snoop:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Far from it. If anything, I’m utterly heartbroken by our continuous regression.
Bro it's a miracle we even got to compete for it.
This club has/had in times a buget somewhere between 250-400 million/year, less than other clubs.
Let that sink in before you make retarded comments.
Italy has regressed as a football country as a whole since we got relegated.
We were never meant to even compete for the cl, even more so in recent times.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Bro it's a miracle we even got to compete for it.
This club has/had in times a buget somewhere between 250-400 million/year, less than other clubs.
Let that sink in before you make retarded comments.
Italy has regressed as a football country as a whole since we got relegated.
We were never meant to even compete for the cl, even more so in recent times.
up until Calciopoli we definitely were meant to compete for the cl, this paints a good picture:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
up until Calciopoli we definitely were meant to compete for the cl, this paints a good picture:
Definitely. Of course I was meaning after Calciopoli. Reaching the 2 cl finals in 2015 and 2017 should be considered a miracle based on our budget.
The value of the teams we faced in those finals are a couple of hundreds of millions more that ours at the time.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Allegri doesn't have Ronaldo who makes a huge difference no matter what anyone says.

And also, Pirlo didn't have to coach a team after Pirlo. Allegri does

Allegri had to coach after Conte the last time he joined us that was an easy ride.

Also don't forget that the decline started under his watch after multiple consecutive years of him coaching us. Ronaldo or no Ronaldo, anything less than Scudetto is a fail.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Allegri had to coach after Conte the last time he joined us that was an easy ride.

Also don't forget that the decline started under his watch after multiple consecutive years of him coaching us. Ronaldo or no Ronaldo, anything less than Scudetto is a fail.
Fail or no fail, there won't be any consequences for Allegri. I'm not even sure if the squad will be on the chopping block, the financial issues are just too much at he moment.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Allegri had 4 consecutive seasons of 90 plus points in the league, what decline lmao?

The only decline has been in terms of the squad, has nothing to do with Max

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Fail or no fail, there won't be any consequences for Allegri. I'm not even sure if the squad will be on the chopping block, the financial issues are just too much at he moment.
These issues impact all of Serie A. Inter lost their coach and a host of key players to keep the club financially afloat. We are so far ahead the others financially and as a brand, losing scudetto to Inter or Napoli or Milan two seasons in a row would be an abject failure.

We may be poor relative to EPL clubs but not relative to Inter

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri had 4 consecutive seasons of 90 plus points in the league, what decline lmao?

The only decline has been in terms of the squad, has nothing to do with Max
Decline in the squad, style of play and results. Do we really need to compare his first two seasons with his last? You know what I am talking about

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
These issues impact all of Serie A. Inter lost their coach and a host of key players to keep the club financially afloat. We are so far ahead the others financially and as a brand, losing scudetto to Inter or Napoli or Milan two seasons in a row would be an abject failure.

We may be poor relative to EPL clubs but not relative to Inter

- - - Updated - - -

Decline in the squad, style of play and results. Do we really need to compare his first two seasons with his last? You know what I am talking about
Just relax I know it is difficult to be patient but A cycle has ended we need investment did you miss what arrivabene CEO of Juve said that we cannot forget our financial position and the impact of covid we are not bayern Munich that we are in financially stable position and all the best talent in the league want to play for bayern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)