[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Sassuolo [October 27th, 2021] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ok. It's time to recognize that for us to get back on top we need at least.
Starting RB, LB and CB( De Ligt is a dud.He only plays because of potential and price tag.). Chiello is still our only wc cb.
2 Good starting central midfielders
1 good rotational winger and 1 great striker

And the we talk scudetto. Until then top 4 is the most we can hope for.

We need all that just to keep up with the likes of Milan, Inter and Napoli? Wow they must have star studded teams I've overlooked.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Today, it was like watching a completely amateur team who got together for the first time to play football. This was beyond ridiculous and its amazing how every single player can play so badly in a team. I would just excuse Danilo since he is the only one who is playing a good game. Every single other player doesnt know what to do and ho to play the game. Morata is so bad its not even funny.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Fuk Nedved, he's part of management that has seen this team in decline. Only reason he still has a job is AA likes the way he kisses his ass.

Someone tell me, what is his job duties and where has he been successful at them?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We need all that just to keep up with the likes of Milan, Inter and Napoli? Wow they must have star studded teams I've overlooked.
Well for seria A we need less. We only need to get a better defense, but if we want to compete on all fronts we gotta buy a lot of good players.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We went from favorites to win Scudetto because of our squad and the return of Allegri (and the departure of Conte and many Inter players) to it looking near impossible for us to win Serie A.

That horrible start makes it so hard to believe in a recovery.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We went from favorites to win Scudetto because of our squad and the return of Allegri (and the departure of Conte and many Inter players) to it looking near impossible for us to win Serie A.

That horrible start makes it so hard to believe in a recovery.
We just need to think about the 4th spot, that's where we are at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)