[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Sassuolo [October 27th, 2021] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Glad I missed this one. Very unexpected though, we obviously still have so many issues to deal with that Allegri cannot gloss over.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Copping a last second equaliser against this shit club and having their player celebrate like Ronaldo. The humiliation is real.

Banter era is here. Just hope it doesn’t last for a decade like it did for the two clubs. Missing out on the CL is going to be disastrous for this club.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Awful but I guess this really confirms that we aren't in the scudetto race this season. Just aren't there yet.

The unprecedented damage caused by allowing amateur figures like Nedved and Tici to the run club will take time to fully resolve.

I guess this season's target is top 4 and that is more than achievable with this team.

Sad. Better luck next year.
I guess it's time to recognize that Beppe was the mastermind behind this operation.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We could've and should've won this. The past few matches have masked the fact that we still don't have a great squad overall. We're going to keep losing games like this, but hopefully we can keep it to a minimum. Top 4 is still the goal and I think we can achieve it by the end of the season.

We had PLENTY of chances, but didn't put them away and paid the price.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Copping a last second equaliser against this shit club and having their player celebrate like Ronaldo. The humiliation is real.

Banter era is here. Just hope it doesn’t last for a decade like it did for the two clubs. Missing out on the CL is going to be disastrous for this club.
Is it though? Maybe we need a hard rebuild..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Complete trash. It's one of the easiest games in the season, just like home game vs Empoli.

Allegri has lost his touch it seems, he used to be so good at changing games with subs. These days it's 50-50 at best.

Terrible finishing from the first half cost us dearly.

At this rate we ain't getting into top4, no way. Throwing away the 'easy' games will give other teams the possibility of taking that from us.

Oct 23, 2011
It just shows its a game of details. Would we have scored one of our million opportunities early on the game would be completely different. After that, the players just turned to a bunch of morons making errors left and right. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like our attackers can hit the ground running all at the same time.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How do you start all three of Rabiot, Locatelli and Morata when they can barely run atm. Esp Rabiot who was clearly not match fit.

And in first half attacking shape was 3412 with Wes on right and Dybala behind Chiesa and Morata, transitioning from 442 defensive shape with Chiesa at RM. This, the running, the running out of ideas in final third after winning ball, then leaking goal all reminiscent of Pep Pirlo. Only thing missing was a cluster of six players in one area in defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)