[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Sassuolo [October 27th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We don't have an attacking game plan and nothing happens when we make substitutions. Do we need a better striker or should we get a playmaker? Also, De Ligt has been whack for a while now, flat-footed on the first goal and missing on the second. Difficult problems to fix.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We don't have an attacking game plan and nothing happens when we make substitutions. Do we need a better striker or should we get a playmaker? Also, De Ligt has been whack for a while now, flat-footed on the first goal and missing on the second. Difficult problems to fix.
Tchouameni is a must in Jan. We've no one else besides Locatelli for regista/mediano.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Watching us trying to attack down the left hand side is torture. We go to the right. Realise there is no space, switch to the left, realise there is no talent, switch back to the right.

Watching Sandro cut back and pass inside to a midfielder - it makes my eyes bleed. We are so one dimensional moving forward. Shut Dybala, Chiesa or Cuadrado out of the game and we can literally do nothing.

Morata was a colossal failure today, Dybala just hasn’t got what it takes. Chiesa was horrible. What a shit show

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Watching us trying to attack down the left hand side is torture. We go to the right. Realise there is no space, switch to the left, realise there is no talent, switch back to the right.

Watching Sandro cut back and pass inside to a midfielder - it makes my eyes bleed. We are so one dimensional moving forward. Shut Dybala, Chiesa or Cuadrado out of the game and we can literally do nothing.

Morata was a colossal failure today, Dybala just hasn’t got what it takes. Chiesa was horrible. What a shit show
But Sandro has been very good this season.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
AS was dead tired after 60 mins and couldn’t run anymore same goes for most of our players….

Also i wouldn’t mind seeing deligt leave for anything over 80 mil ( which we would never get for him right now )

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ok. It's time to recognize that for us to get back on top we need at least.
Starting RB, LB and CB( De Ligt is a dud.He only plays because of potential and price tag.). Chiello is still our only wc cb.
2 Good starting central midfielders
1 good rotational winger and 1 great striker

And the we talk scudetto. Until then top 4 is the most we can hope for.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
That was as bad a performance as anything we’ve produced in the last decade. Individual errors, poor game management, no gameplan, no cohesion, complete lethargy, we were so timid and passive, toothless in front of goal, I’m sure there’s more. This really is rock bottom.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Arrivederci Scudetto.

Now, let's hope we have enough to finish top 4. We need to regroup and fast! Verona, then Zenit and then Fiorentina. We could potentially be dropping 4 or even 6 points in those two Serie A games.

This team lacks pretty much everything, and no Schnitzel or reheated Pjanshit soup is going to resolve this.

Fuck UEFA, Fuck FFP, it's time to invest in January. Do whatever it takes to bring in a quality mid, and his name better not be Van Der Beek.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Was keeping track on phone in car and figured 1-1 draw at 90+ showing on my phone when I got in thew driveway. Then come inside house to see defeat. Appears 2-3 goals should have been had by Juve but this team lacks FINISHERS. Scudetto was never in my mind, just 4th place. Still what 28 matches left and still confident 4th will be had. It's a MUST!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Arrivederci Scudetto.

Now, let's hope we have enough to finish top 4. We need to regroup and fast! Verona, then Zenit and then Fiorentina. We could potentially be dropping 4 or even 6 points in those two Serie A games.

This team lacks pretty much everything, and no Schnitzel or reheated Pjanshit soup is going to resolve this.

Fuck UEFA, Fuck FFP, it's time to invest in January. Do whatever it takes to bring in a quality mid, and his name better not be Van Der Beek.
Dybala needs to score goals why the fuck is earning ten million euros

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Concerned we won't even make the CL next season...a million points behind the top three and I don't see them dropping that many points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)