[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (8 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
The ESPN commentator said we looked leggy because Conte burns them in training in pre-season and mid-season breaks. Another factor, perhaps.
Yep they looked pretty tired... But in the Long run that will be good... Still 5pts clear ... And lazio doesn't Look too scary Same goes for nipples and inter

enzo

May 14, 2012
Psyche made us lose this game, not Conte or any player in particular.Just pure psychological defeat, inner shock from which we didnt recover in time, before second goal.
Then we must have been shocked from the beginning on. Samp went through into our penalty area like nothing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, short term loss for long term gains.

Look at the difference between Atalanta/Cagliari games and then today. Commentators and opposition players are marvelling at our fitness and tempo in December, we have a 2 week break, and suddenly we look like we have played 60 games when we restart.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's not the end of the world, yeah we fucked up to a 10 men Samp but games like this will happen from time to time.

Hopefully Marchisio and Bonucci will be back soon.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I blame Conte for this loss the most. That Peluso might not be that bad but he don't understand how to play in back three... Caceres - Bonbon - Barzagli would have been much better I guess because we played like that a few times already. It takes time for defenders to understand each other and for the new one to understand his position. Instead of keeping the line he kept going forward like he was a winger and exposed left side too many times.

Our defense was shaky and it's so every time Chiellini is not playing. That's why I hate that 3-5-2 obsession. If Conte sees we have no defenders for particular match he should have used another formation. 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 with high pressing could work for us much better especially with knowledge our players had some rest during the break.

Other than that Buffon was sleeping today.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I hate crosses, it's like perfect for piccolo club defenders. Lichsteiner and Asamoah gameplay of rushing into the box is so much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)