[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (5 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Peluso ain't no Chiellini. I ain't freakin'.

- - - Updated - - -

And to think Amauri and Borriello had better matches today. :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Of course, Handjob got a hand on all three goals he let through against Udinese. A bad day for some goalies...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I did, chief. A few years back. I wanted to quit smoking cigarettes, and I had a problem doing so without quitting smoking altogether. Only when I gave up all forms of smoking was I able to quit ciggies.
Weed, cigarettes and da cock.

:tup:

Good man, you quit.

Just need to show Aus...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Weed, cigarettes and da cock.

:tup:

Good man, you quit.

Just need to show Aus...
I had to google whether or not "smoking cock" was even a phrase, and to my astonishment: It was.

Here's what I learned from UrbanDictionary.com: "Smoking Cock was defined as 1000 times gayer than sucking cock by one of the most respected Counter Strike Source players Nigga Jones."

:confused:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just don't understand why conte started peluso. He just arrived, is unproven in our team, neesds to settle, and we also needed some more judging before fielding him.

Buffon was crap, but I'm just mad at that mofo peluso and at conte for fielding him just right after he arrived and after the break. Stupid stupid stupid

May 22, 2007
Well played to Sampdoria. our players cleary thought the game was over after the red, and only woke up after Icardi's 2nd. Hope Marchisio's alright.
Nicely put. And I've seen this type of attitude increase under Conte's second season, I think they've got it in their heads that a result must come thanks to the comebacks the team makes. In reality the team worked their asses off to get a 3-3 with Napoli last season, 2-2 with Chelsea this season etc, need to show more respect. I hope Conte tears them apart.

I dislike how flimsy Juve players become inside the penalty area these days. I don't recall seeing anyone mention it in this thread but the amount of times I've seen our own players go to ground instead of choosing to show strength and resilience is getting on my nerves, because most of the time it ends up in protest and nothing more. Giovinco did it today when he was going past Tissone in the second half when he could have put in a shot instead, stay on your feet boy. We all know about Bonucci's exploits of the dive. Matri isn't scared of flopping around either.

Icardi did well. Clinical beyond our striker's dreams. :D

Both games were played in a stadium :scared:
:D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Woke up in at 7am for this bullshit :sergio:
Anyways, we can't win them all, I hope Conte learns from his mistakes and I'm glad to hear that Cheesio didn't get anything serious.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
we didn't play bad.

that was our standard performance, that's what's you see in a match when one team park the bus, barca-chelsea comes to mind.

we lost because of individual errors (buffon and peluso) and conte underestimated the opponent or rather overestimate his former player (peluso)

about our repeating failures to convert chances, it has became the trait of this team I'm afraid, how else can you explain that. matri denied a clear penalty, vucinic hit the bar and missed an open goal from 1.5 meters... especially those vucinic misses, it happened just because the lack of luck, he was in the good positions, did good efforts but yet the ball just didn't get in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)