[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Roma (Jan. 23rd 2010) (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ranieri might actually do us a favour and Roma might win causing the board to finally take action.

But Ranieri is a pussy and it will be 0-0 at 65 minutes and he will take off all strikers to bring on more defensive midfielders to make sure he doesn't loose. The game will finish 0-0 and Ciro will come out and say we showed a real fighting spirit and were just unlucky not to win, he'll then make some comment about how important it is to continue to fight in this "difficult situation".
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I have never seen this many injuries to important players in any club:

Trezeguet
Giovinco
Iaquinta
Poulsen
Grygera
Zebina
Camoranesi
Caceres

There's at least one injury every game, I'm honestly starting to believe that our players may be potentially attempting suicide.
Zebina is injured AGAIN????

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Another last chance for Ciro then. What a lucky fella he is.. I would also like a job where I could screw up all the time and not get fired.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I have never seen this many injuries to important players in any club:

Trezeguet
Giovinco
Iaquinta
Poulsen
Grygera
Zebina
Camoranesi
Caceres

There's at least one injury every game, I'm honestly starting to believe that our players may be potentially attempting suicide.
Zebina is injured AGAIN????
Moreover, Zebina is classed as important?!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Moreover, Zebina is classed as important?!
The only reason why he's important was because Caceres is injured, and I thought Grygera was also injured, and a lack of right backs would be a pretty bad situation so in that case Zebina was slightly important.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Wow, we are one of two teams that have lost 4 games in the last 5 matches. Siena:sergio:

I can't believe we lost two players to broken noses in one game.:lol:

How is Zebina out again, what the hell did he do this time?
He's not, I made a mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)