[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Roma (Jan. 23rd 2010) (4 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
You know, what hurts most is that none of the supposedly top teams in serie a are impressive at all:
Inter: once a pussy always a pussy
Milan: man they played some very lame football against our clueless team, I highly doubt it that they can win anything, they will easily get kicked out of CL for sure.
Roma: never been anything special and their super pussy of a coach will let them down.
The rest are mediocre at most.
And if we had an experienced couch instead of a Rookie Rocky, we could have easily and i mean easily taken advantage of this and rule serie a again.

:sergio: :mad:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, what hurts most is that none of the supposedly top teams in serie a are impressive at all:
Inter: once a pussy always a pussy
Milan: man they played some very lame football against our clueless team, I highly doubt it that they can win anything, they will easily get kicked out of CL for sure.
Roma: never been anything special and their super pussy of a coach will let them down.
The rest are mediocre at most.
And if we had an experienced couch instead of a Rookie Rocky, we could have easily and i mean easily taken advantage of this and rule serie a again.

:sergio: :mad:
Ligue 1 is looking more dynamic and competitive all the time...

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Lol if that was the case then I could have done that almost the entire decade. I bet most of you really miss Moggi.
Wait a minute don't underestimate yourself, only the decade? how bout the entire history? i mean look at all the titles/trophies you got, we are a silly joke compared to you!

IlRomanista

Aug 25, 2005
Wait a minute don't underestimate yourself, only the decade? how bout the entire history? i mean look at all the titles/trophies you got, we are a silly joke compared to you!
Yeah, but there wasnt internet back then, was there? So I couldnt have posted on this site back then, which was what the discussion was about. How proud you must be that your team has cheated themselves to all these titles, the only thing you are good at (which showed in the current form). If only Roma did that. :andyandbarcelona:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Right, by your lame retard excuse , milan (which was def. involved a lot in those cheatings as well) have never won anything that they deserved either.
If there wasn't any calciopoli what excuse could you loosers find for being a bum of a team?
At least now we know how much our success have bugged you. Just accept what you are.

IlRomanista

Aug 25, 2005
If there wasn't any calciopoli what excuse could you loosers find for being a bum of a team?
But there WAS a calciopoli, wasnt there? What if questions are always senseless. It was proven that Juve have cheated, but have kept it secret all these years. So what makes you so sure that that was the first and only time they did in their history?

And I dont know why you bring up Milan, because we were dicsussing Juve. Personally, I dont give a rats ass about that team.

No, your 'succes' doesnt bug me as much as you might suggest. Winning 3 titles is worth more than winning 10 with Juve, as the master Totti once said. What bugs me is how you are proud of how your team has won those titles. And yes you ARE proud of it, because otherwise you wouldnt bring up your history of cheating titles.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Why are you even going into this with a Roma fan? He'll only sound bitter and shout 'cheat cheat' to counter every single of your points.

IlRomanista

Aug 25, 2005
Why are you even going into this with a Roma fan? He'll only sound bitter and shout 'cheat cheat' to counter every single of your points.

Yeah, because thats what Juve does, which was in fact proven. So you better accept what you are. Now that Juve cant cheat anymore they have become mediocre. Why cant I bring up the argument 'cheat cheat' if he brings up the great history and the many titles of Juve? Because like I said, they did cheat. How could you proud of that is beyond me.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Why I bring up Milan? you just contradict yourself right there. if there was a calciopoli then they were involved too. It's just alot easier for you douches to make your stupid poit look logical when you exclude everyone and put the blame on juve.
But no way, So Juve and Milan haven't ever won anything that they deserved? you don't know how stupid you sound.How about CL then both of them cheated there too, right?
You're not even worth arguing with.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Yeah, because thats what Juve does, which was in fact proven. So you better accept what you are. Now that Juve cant cheat anymore they have become mediocre. Why cant I bring up the argument 'cheat cheat' if he brings up the great history and the many titles of Juve? Because like I said, they did cheat. How could you proud of that is beyond me.
Naaah do what ever you want to do,say what ever you want we're immune ,our board is giving us more pain than you and your team are.

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
:agree: :tup:

Now get the fuck out of here!!

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Now even Roma fans dare to talk shit about our team :sergio: Enjoying your 2 point lead now are you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)