[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Roma (Jan. 23rd 2010) (1 Viewer)

IlRomanista

Aug 25, 2005
Why I bring up Milan? you just contradict yourself right there. if there was a calciopoli then they were involved too. It's just alot easier for you douches to make your stupid poit look logical when you exclude everyone and put the blame on juve.
But no way, So Juve and Milan haven't ever won anything that they deserved? you don't know how stupid you sound.How about CL then both of them cheated there too, right?
You're not even worth arguing with.

They probably cheated too but my point was that we were discussing Juve, not Milan.

That quote wasnt meant to be taken literally. Surely they won some fair titles, but the fact that they cheated, probably starting from the 90's to 2006 when Moggi was there, makes the entire history record dirty and destroys it. Like I said, how can you still be proud of your team's history is beyond me.

Anyway, what this was all about is the fact that Roma has overtaken Juve in the past decade. I will get the fuck out of here, as soon as we buttraped your black and white and therefore outdated asses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Anyway, what this was all about is the fact that Roma has overtaken Juve in the past decade. I will get the fuck out of here, as soon as we buttraped your black and white and therefore outdated asses.
Now now, don't go too far with that. You can beat us now but it doesn't mean anything, we lost against weaker clubs, it's obvious that we're in crisis.

Thanks to Calciopoli you over took us but that was just for a short-period of time. We came back now and we don't have Moggi now and as far as I know we were second last year while you were far behind, not even in the CL this season, no? So no, you did not overtake anything. We're in a bad form but that can't be compared to Roma anyhow. Instead of crying over Moggi you should go make a protest against Rosella and Sense family because as long as they leading the club you won't achieve anything. Better hope that somebody comes to buy your club and brings Roma on the top because right now you're far from that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They probably cheated too but my point was that we were discussing Juve, not Milan.

That quote wasnt meant to be taken literally. Surely they won some fair titles, but the fact that they cheated, probably starting from the 90's to 2006 when Moggi was there, makes the entire history record dirty and destroys it. Like I said, how can you still be proud of your team's history is beyond me.

Roma has overtaken Juve this decade? This week you mean. :lol: I'm sorry you're right, it is 2010 now after all.

It's also very presumtious to suggest about this team or that team 'cheating' (in itself a flimsical term in context - there was no bribery or agreement on results) to gain titles, as there is no evidence for it. But I don't blame fans of other teams for saying this, it is a great excuse for their shortcomings after all. I suppose Moggi put Roma in financial difficulty also.

mondo1

May 14, 2006

some romanista have a short memory? didn't we beat your asses 3:1 in rome 6 month ago?

overtaken us? ah cause u won a fucking coppa italia.... go and lick tottis pupu....

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Naaah do what ever you want to do,say what ever you want we're immune ,our board is giving us more pain than you and your team are.
:lol: :tup: Sorry mate, I have to spread rep, but I owe you that one.

some romanista have a short memory? didn't we beat your asses 3:1 in rome 6 month ago?

overtaken us? ah cause u won a fucking coppa italia.... go and lick tottis pupu....
This is how it works I guess.. he finally sees a chance to beat us, and goes ballistic, forgetting the first edition of Roma-Juve this season. Quite sad if you ask me, especially the way he's now completely going nuts.

What a clown.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Totti is sucking that baby's face in your avatar. Therefore, shut the hell up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:lol:

What's it like living on the verge of bankruptcy?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Roma has overtaken Juve in the past decade? indeed, we're very jealous and downright envious of your success in the Coppa Italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)