[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Roma (Jan. 23rd 2010) (2 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Caceres - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso
Brazzo - Marchisio - De Ceglie
Diego
Amauri - Del Piero​

Take Melo out of there, see how we do without him. He isn't play well, at all. Lets see how Marchi does in the middle. However we need two people up on the pitch, we need goals.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That is a disgusting line-up. No pace, a shitty midfield, and Grosso should take a hike.

Roma's midfield will kill us if your preposterous proposed line-up is deployed.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
That is a disgusting line-up. No pace, a shitty midfield, and Grosso should take a hike.

Roma's midfield will kill us if your preposterous proposed line-up is deployed.
Who else is left to be deployed on the pitch? Grosso is the only left, unless you want to put PDC there and maybe bring on a primavera midfielder?

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Ranieri might actually do us a favour and Roma might win causing the board to finally take action.

But Ranieri is a pussy and it will be 0-0 at 65 minutes and he will take off all strikers to bring on more defensive midfielders to make sure he doesn't loose. The game will finish 0-0 and Ciro will come out and say we showed a real fighting spirit and were just unlucky not to win, he'll then make some comment about how important it is to continue to fight in this "difficult situation".

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I better not hear anyone say "omg I hope we lose cuz like Ciro will be gone..THIS TIME IT HAS TO BE DONE!".

Don't think like that, he wasn't sacked when we lost to Bayern, not sacked when we lost to Bari, Catania, Milan, or Chievo so what makes you think he'll be gone against Roma.

Hope for 3 points, and hope to regain 3rd place again.

Chiellini is going to have to step up and defend brilliantly against Toni and Totti but I'm sure he can pull something off. We're also going to have to see alot of spirit from Diego. Diego is our playmaker, he needs to pull through for us.

I don't hope we lose, I rather take the 3 points please.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I have never seen this many injuries to important players in any club:

Trezeguet
Giovinco
Iaquinta
Poulsen
Grygera
Zebina
Camoranesi
Caceres

There's at least one injury every game, I'm honestly starting to believe that our players may be potentially attempting suicide.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ranieri has no right to laugh. That piece of shit has won nothing in his decrepit career. A sheer loser, pussy of a man, one that doesn't deserve any respect whatsoever.
Hell yeah!

B
ut Ranieri is a pussy and it will be 0-0 at 65 minutes and he will take off all strikers to bring on more defensive midfielders to make sure he doesn't loose. The game will finish 0-0 and Ciro will come out and say we showed a real fighting spirit and were just unlucky not to win, he'll then make some comment about how important it is to continue to fight in this "difficult situation".
Hell yes keep em coming :D

And really, i dont know how we will win against roma in this moment..... but losing here will fuck us totally and royally for the CL spot. We cant afford to lose.

Damn i think something will explode in my head.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Even with those injuries we shouldn't have lost to Bari, Catania or Chievo. The problem isn't the results but the way the results are coming. It's clear to see that there are some MAJOR issues in the squad.

We are Juventus, one of the biggest teams in the world, with a history of being the team with the largest hunger to win and a never say die attitude.

This is not the Juve I know and love.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
But Ranieri is a pussy and it will be 0-0 at 65 minutes and he will take off all strikers to bring on more defensive midfielders to make sure he doesn't loose. The game will finish 0-0 and Ciro will come out and say we showed a real fighting spirit and were just unlucky not to win.
Lucky us then

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ranieri might actually do us a favour and Roma might win causing the board to finally take action.

But Ranieri is a pussy and it will be 0-0 at 65 minutes and he will take off all strikers to bring on more defensive midfielders to make sure he doesn't loose. The game will finish 0-0 and Ciro will come out and say we showed a real fighting spirit and were just unlucky not to win, he'll then make some comment about how important it is to continue to fight in this "difficult situation".
Nah, he'll win. Ranieri for us always did well vs the big guns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)