[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (1 Viewer)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Poulsen, Camo, Momo, Chiellini and Buffon are definitely off for this one. Who else is going to miss this match?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm hoping we lose, so we get rid of Zero, but these clowns ruining this club will probably keep him, no matter the result of the game :sergio:
It's a must win match Vinni, Ciro or no Ciro, we must win this.

If we don't win this not only that we risk Fiorentina and Roma (teams capable of making the top 4 in the end) joining us in the CL spot race, but we also have a hell of a schedule to follow.

To end these first 19 rounds, we'll have to play away to the 4th placed Parma and home with 2nd placed Milan. Then in the second part of the season we play away to all the best teams from last season (Inter, Milan, Fiorentina) and away to some other solid, typical home teams, like Sampdoria and Napoli.

The scudetto race is probably over. When we'll have Parma and Milan after next weekend, Inter will have Siena and Chievo, and then in the second part of the season Inter will play at home against us and they'll have a better schedule overall (at home against the more solid teams, while we play away).
No matter if we beat Catania or not, we're as good as out from the scudetto race. But if we don't beat Catania, if you look at our schedule and have in mind that we might still be playing in Europe when the other Italian teams will be eliminated, it's obvious that no matter who the coach is, we'll fight till the end for a CL spot.
We need these 3 pts against Catania.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
icεmαή;2270629 said:
Poulsen is suspended.
ohh ffs.

Then we have to stick with Tiago in the midfield or one of Marrone or Brazzo.

I don't like it because Catania have a very hard working midfield, so we will need a good performance from Melo especially.

Also I think its time we test Gio upfront, at least as a sub. I dont know why that hasn't been tried yet. I know its a completely different position but am sure he can adapt and he won't do worst than Amauri anyway.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
You guys still have hope ? :wallbang:
I dont think i will watch the game, not until those guys remember what real football is.Urrgghh.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Del Piero for a hattrick. Mark my words.
I'll unmark your words cos that WILL NOT happen. :lol:

This isnt FM as no matter what rubbish manager is in charge your players will always score. Oh and not like we can accidently forget to save previous game and go back and re-play the game just so we can win. If that makes any sense? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)