[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (3 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I know we've reached a point where we can't stand Ciro anymore. So, if it was up to you, take a loss in this game and see Ciro leave immediately or get a win and Ciro gets to continue this so called "project"?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Tiago, if he plays, must be deployed centrally amongst a trio of midfielders. Asking him to drift out to the flank is as sensible as asking Molinaro to play as the lone striker.

I would like to see Tiago play...in something like this:>
Manninger
Caceres Ariuado Canna Grosso
Marchisio Tiago Melo
Diego
Trez Giovinco

4-3-1-2

Why not eh?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I'm hoping we lose, so we get rid of Zero, but these clowns ruining this club will probably keep him, no matter the result of the game :sergio:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I'm hoping we lose, so we get rid of Zero, but these clowns ruining this club will probably keep him, no matter the result of the game :sergio:
Its a strange new routine for a club to care not at all for the results or performances. But I have to agree with you, vinman, we could be 15th in the table, knocked out of the coppa and europa...with Ciro still saying to the press, after another depressing loss, our 12th of the season, this time to the mighty powers of Siena, 'i cant fault my boys...'.

Is there a breaking point????

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So, if you lot hope we lose, and we do, and we finish two points out of a Champions League spot with Ferrara still in charge come the end of the season, can we sentence you to lifetime bans?

Because you know, even if we do lose and you get your wish, Ferrara still might not be fired.

Think before you post.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Considering the way we have been leaking goals, I think we should go for a bit of cover infront of the back four. Give the team a bit of stability and hopefully they have been working on their set piece work because that is very annoying. The back four haven't really been playing badly ( we've seen them play badly and the past two games they were decent).

I think its just the combination of the whole team defending well (i.e. covering the space, tracking back and set pieces) and keeping possession in attack to relieve the pressure. We have not done that well from a tactical point of view and we're suffering from it. Ofcourse the problems go deeper with the weak mentality, but that will not change from this game imo.

This is what I'd go with

Manniger
Caceras Legro Canna Grosso
Melo Poulsen Marchi
Diego
Trezi Alex

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Trezeguet Del Piero
Diego
Tiago Melo Marchisio
Grosso Canna Legro Caceres
Manninger
I believe this is how it`s gonne be.

If Ciro would discover his balls, he would start with Gio instead of Ale.

I hope that Canna-Legro duo ( :wallbang: ) won`t screw this game up!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I'd be more than happy to see Gio starting with Trezeguet, and truly believe that the tall ghost, spritely midget combination could prove sensational if given time. The way Gio plays, he naturally finds himself width and likes to occupy a position in the fnal third, get the ball, run at people...One thing he has which we desperately need in the team is PACE. many of our problems, I feel, come from a lack of pace. why not roll the dice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)