[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think i am gona go and put 20euros on Catania win.
Hmmm, better skip it completely. If there is one team that's doing worse than us lately, it's Catania.

They're winless for 8 straight matches and they lost 6 of those 8. They're dead last in serie A and they lost the last 2 matches against the direct opponents in the relegation zone (Siena-Catania 3:2, Catania-Livorno 0:1). They're still winless away from home this season.

Even more, their best player Mascara got a red card today and he won't play against us (we're getting a lot of similar privileges lately, when the opponent's best players get suspended right before they play us, but we hardly took any advantage of it).

If there's one team i'd pick for Juve to play against in these crisis moments, it would have been Catania. Luckily, that's exactly the team we're about to play.

Lets see if we can at least beat the last placed team in the league, which at the same time is the team with the worst form in serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Since they are fighting for relegation battle, we will hand them points. So then, in the spring when we are fighting for the last CL spot, they will give us points when they have come out of the relegation zone.

This is how it goes.

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #30
    I typed everything wrong:D
    Mark changed the score now someone please change my other mistake :oops:

May 4, 2004
    Mascara is going to paint our eyes black! :scared:
    No he wont!.. He got a red card in todays game..

Now that we have been trying so many formations again and again, lets do a Christmastree again, this time it might help, as its our last game before Christmas :D :cry:

:star:
    Trezeguet
    Giovinco Diego
    Marchisio Melo Tiago
    Grosso Canna Legro Caceres
    :santa: Manninger :santa:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I typed everything wrong:D
    Mark changed the score now someone please change my other mistake :oops:
    You saw that a match thread is not open, you saw your chance, you were excited, you typed fast so no-one could open the match thread before you, you made lots of mistakes, but none of it matters because you did it, you finally did it. You finally opened a match thread.

:delpiero:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    You saw that a match thread is not open, you saw your chance, you were excited, you typed fast so no-one could open the match thread before you, you made lots of mistakes, but none of it matters because you did it, you finally did it. You finally opened a match thread.

Since when can others than mods open match threads though?

OP
    SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #39
    :D

I like your sig. (263.5)
    :D

Knee down in front of the Queen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)