[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 31st, 2010) (8 Viewers)

Dec 15, 2005
You should beat Lazio without too much problems, they simply suck (I know you aren't doing too well either but not as bad as them!).

Should you lose to their shower of sh!te then I'd be gravely concerned if I were a Juventino.

Good luck anyway in helping to push Lazie closer towards Serie B!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
4-2 is my prediction. Diego brace, one from Del Piero and one from one of our defenders or midfielders.
Is that your prediction for the score or what Zac's going to choose as a formation out of our remaining healthy players?

Man, talk about two teams hurtling towards oblivion... which unstoppable force of failure is more unstoppable? That is what this match will hopefully answer.

As far as the scoreline goes, there's no way Juve can muster more than two goals against the worst kind of defenses these days. We can't pass, we don't run, and our forwards have scored only two goals in the last couple of months. The only way out of this mess is that this team has to first learn how to win matches 1-0 again.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if Zac goes with the 3-4-1-2 :sick:

Manninger
Canna Legro Chiellini
Zebina,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,De Ceglie
Sissoko,,,,Melo
Diego
Amauri DP​

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma isn't looking good either.

and i will take your good luck gladly , Thanks .
They are good with Ranieri.

You should beat Lazio without too much problems, they simply suck (I know you aren't doing too well either but not as bad as them!).

Should you lose to their shower of sh!te then I'd be gravely concerned if I were a Juventino.

Good luck anyway in helping to push Lazie closer towards Serie B!
Lazio is terrible this season, indeed.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
I'd love to be optimistic here but it's easier to be realistic...

We are missing a number of players.. Buffon, Grosso, Caceres; Camoranesi, , Giovinco, Poulsen, Marrone (wouldn't play anyway), Marchisio, Salihamidzic; Iaquinta and Trezeguet..

Amauri has his problems, Del Piero isn't at full fitness, Diego doesn't have what it takes to carry this team ( no one does at this point ), Giorgio gets so mad that he just wants to take the matter into his own hands and the rest of the midfield and defense seem to play like an elementary team where they all run to the ball at once and then don't know what to do with it..

Morale is low and do you guys really think Sack took the job to show that he can lead Juve into CL places? he took it for money and probably because he was tired of playing cards at the local bar.. win or lose he gets paid so he doesn't care about us ( yea, I like this guy.. /sarcasm )

It's going to take more than this guy to help us and we love to help out the relegation battlers by giving them freebies so I'm not sorry if my opinion offended some of you but remember; it's only an opinion..

p.s. - I would never wish Juventus to lose and I always bet on them but with our run of form lately you can't blame me for not seeing the bright side of things

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i do not expect much, because i think you can not do much with one day training only ...

what he can do though is, give the players clear instruction ... i do not care about the result as long as i see any part of our game improved ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)