[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 31st, 2010) (4 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I predict a 2-2 draw. It has nothing to do with Zaccheroni's incompetence, the number of injured players currently is just incredible!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We must win. We can't afford to lose any more games; this is becoming increasingly embarrassing. The incompetent Ferrara may be gone, but Zac is not exactly a "miracle worker."

We shall grind out an ugly 1-0 win (how some of you expect us to score 3 or 4 goals is beyond me); Lazio suck so bad this season and may be nursing a couple of injuries, whereas we have been pathetic since November! Two teams who have been extremely disappointing, even disgusting and shocking to watch come face to face.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm thinking that this is going to be one ugly football match. Its not Zacch's fault because the team can't change overnight so for this weekend game I don't think we'll do that well. I think it'll be 1-0 for us, or 1-1. We don't have Buffon or Grosso either (thank god for the latter).

Manninger
Grygera - Chiellini - Legro
Candreva - Sissoko - Melo - De Ceglie
Amauri - Paolucci - Diego​

Zaccharoni's famous formation. :)

Diego will drop into the centre just behind Amauri and Paolucci giving them passes, and maybe taking a few shots of his own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)