[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (2 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We have a lot of bad finishes here. :D
True.I just pictured one of his main "advantages".But don't worry he will improve.Give the man a time.He already had a Vidal hear cut.In a short period of time he will become our best player.Just he needs a time.And you can't judge him over one game.

- - - Updated - - -

his best position is out of this club
Oh, no give the man time .Main expert is convinced in that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Oh I have big fuck you for everyone who came to thread to bash and show how they were right all the time, pathetic excuses of fans. Just look at Cronios he was nowhere to be seen untill we lost to Napoli.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Lol, people taking about pereyra. He is the least of our problems. I worry about juve not scoring, and letting in easy goals when in control of the game. Still first and still in cl, so until that changes, people should stop crying

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lol, people taking about pereyra. He is the least of our problems. I worry about juve not scoring, and letting in easy goals when in control of the game. Still first and still in cl, so until that changes, people should stop crying
So true.Until Napoli game,and especially when you concede from one and only shot to the goal before that goal.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Oh I have big fuck you for everyone who came to thread to bash and show how they were right all the time, pathetic excuses of fans. Just look at Cronios he was nowhere to be seen untill we lost to Napoli.
Unfortunatly cronos was in an accident. His brain was serverly hurt, the only thing he remembered was that he was an member here called dukac.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I honestly can't tell Cronios from Badass from Bianconero81 from JCK anymore. So negative all the time. :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Unfortunatly cronos was in an accident. His brain was serverly hurt, the only thing he remembered was that he was an member here called dukac.
So true.I don't care what you post.Everything is fine.We played fine.We nearly lost the game and this is normal at home against a shitty team who put three attackers who nearly scored and we don't have to be worried.Let's wait Napoli game and when we will be butchered if we play a game like this maybe you will post something else.Meanwhile think whatever you want .I don't care.This was not good display of ours .That's it.Anyway, describing somebody's brain as damaged and connecting that with me is pretty annoying .So if you want to write about Juve,normally discuss about football issues,our games okay.I have my opinion you have yours. Keep like that .Otherwise you will get some answers which you definitely won't like and will be annoying both for me and you.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Moratta was good today. Schould start every time! Take out pirlo! He is the Problem, not because He i a bad player - but we really make to many sacrifices with him in the field.. We Coman og gio behind Attackers indtil one i Vought. And play marchisio in pirlo role.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I honestly can't tell Cronios from Badass from Bianconero81 from JCK anymore. So negative all the time. :D
make it easy and refer to them all as bitch tits.

bitch tits are all the same therefore simply say bitch tits and it applies to them all.

bitch tits

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how the fuck do you not know how to imbed youtube videos? you are like he video guy around what fuck did klin do to you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)