[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (23 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Only in the second year of Conte we had problems in January... Don't know why there is this myth of a "problematic January". Still because of the Delneri year I suppose, but there the whole season was overall shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs we won 3-0 against Roma last year after the break :lol:
Lippi, Capello, Ferrara and Del Neri all suffered in January. Conte had two seasons as an exception to the rule. There is every reason to be worried for a January dip.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Mancini's conference via FCINTER1908.IT (google translated)
In the eve of the big match against Juventus, Roberto Mancini will meet journalists in the sports center in Appiano Gentile.
FcInter1908.it live from Pinetina you back his words:
-Susic?
Young, great quality for the future can be useful.
-Lavezzi?
It 'a bit' as Shaquru, a player of PSG, it is very difficult for us, I do not know what will happen in Paris, there to wait.
-Vidic How are you?
He was not very well physically, that's why he did not play in recent weeks. Is a bit 'better, recovered, might have a chance in the coming weeks. We started with these defenders continue like this.
-Jesus Quarterback?
Tried, but I do not think it can be a solution.
-Shaqiri?
It 'an idea. Shaqiri can play any role, but I do not know what will happen.
-What Is your idea of ​​Podolski?
We hope to have the transfer.
-Within Domentica another player?
Not so simple, a coach is hoping that these things go faster for the team, but does not depend only on us.
-You And Allegri only coaches to have won a championship ...
Hopefully tonrino even Capello and Carlo who won league titles. come out young coaches, other sonoa ndati abroad. I hope that the calcium in Italy lathes important as years ago, I hope the players come back especially important.
-Pirlo Or Tevez?
Pirlo their best player, the one that sets the game. Tevez is unpredictable, fight against anyone, very dangerous, has made several goals. Juve are a great team, play well, we should do to win a perfect match.
-With Juve can not be done well only for 45 minutes ...
When a team does well once well against Udinese and Lazio, it means that the team has something below. You have to have continuity for 90 minutes, but it also serves time. I always hope these things are done quickly so as not to lose ground.
-Difference Points with Juve?
I do not think there is so much difference, Juve deserved these championships, the best team in recent years, but I do not think there are all these points of difference with Inter.
-Analogia With Juve Conte?
I followed a bit 'in those years, but coming in a time when a team does not vicne few years. If you work well and do things properly the chance to win back, but you have to work really well. Juve has returned to great levels, has great players. Pirlo gave an extraordinary balance, has given a lot to the team.
On Defence?
The solidity of a team starts from the defense, if the defense is strong and compact team can also be much more offensive. If the team has gaps must be careful, but I hope that in time the defense can improve, do not go too far back. There is work a bit 'more. The big games are also used for this.
-What Do not want to see?
I do not want to see that the team goes into the field thinking about playing a apartita impossible. Evdere want a team that goes on the pitch thinking about winning the game.
-FcInter1908.it: Diagram with more security?
It 'a team that as it is the 4-3-1-2 can do better, but you have to work, it is not easy when you want to get results quickly, but I think that that is the best form.
-FcInter1908.it: 4-2-3-1 with the outer two. Hernanes where would see it?
I do not know if you go to this form, now the team is. When we have the players we will see what are the best solutions for the team. I think the best thing is to see how the team reacts. Hernanes from midfield, external attack, can do any role. Last month it was great, was not 100%.
-Shaqiri Could be for Inter?
It might, yes, but he is a player of Bayern. Could do the job with others. He 's young, he is a player for the future, it could be for us.
-Podolski?
We need two external. Podolski is 29 years old and an important career behind, can give us a hand, is a great player, not inexperienced and not at the end of his career. I hope will give us a big hand. The grounds were two though (laughs).
-Partita Turning point?
Positive result means victory. During the year there are big games by three points where something can change, sorpattutto for the self-esteem of the team, could be an important moment.
-Palacio How are you?
Have it from the world, let's see what will happen in the coming weeks, but I've seen better, in training and competition.
-Podolski Dla first?
We prepratao the game without him, has never trained with the group, if the transfer will definitely be on the bench.
-Partita Against Juve?
One must always think that we are Inter, a great club, Inter are Inter and all matches should always play them to win, you can also lose, but the mentality has to be this.
-How You beat Juventus with this Inter?
It will be a hard match, difficult, Juve is doing well for years, but it is a game of classic Italian football. If a team plays well can beat anyone, there is a way to beat them, you have to essee good.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Lol, with Lippi January was actually one of the best months for us :lol: Ferrara and Delneri, seriously? I won't even get started.

Even with Capello we had a good form in both years (I recall a draw in Parma in 2005 and one in Verona in 2006, nothing more), so I have no clue what you're talking about.

Can't believe that someone actually believes this shit, I believe even less that someone can see black everywhere...

Hey, don't forget that we lost to Inter two years ago at home, so there is "every reason" to predict a doomsday :tup: :lol:

Even with Ranieri we had some good January in 2008-09...

But may terrible January gods be forgiving with us

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Imo they don't have a terribad team, but let's be serious, all their players would be reserves at best here. Perhaps Hernanes and Kovacic might have some chance just because we lack a proper AM, but they're so discontinuous that I wouldn't be surprised that they might be forced to hit the bench after a few games even for an out of role Vidal or Pereyra. Jesus is just :lol: while Handanovic is fine, especially on penalties, but compared to Gigi he's nothing, our guy is still one of the very best in the world. Guarin since last season with Mazzarri is pure $#@!, he was fine under Stramaccioni, but is a very stupid and tactically irritating player. Then when his team has to chase the result (often, playing at Inter) he starts shooting from everywhere, even if he doesn't have the feet at all, very annoying $#@!. And he often loses the ball in front of the defence... Kind of Melo-like guy, I was at cloud nine when the swap with Vucinic collapsed.

What's wrong with Evra? He's been more than fine since he recovered from the injury. Then Martin at LB isn't the best pick, even if he playes there for Uruguay.
Caceres was the best defender on juve before his injury. Evra doesn't even come close to his quality. Playing better than Padoin isn't going to change that. Caceres offers better tackling ability, more strength, better aerial ability, and better pace. Only thing evras better at are crosses...maybe

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Caceres was the best defender on juve before his injury. Evra doesn't even come close to his quality. Playing better than Padoin isn't going to change that.
Yeah, but I remember you that in 4 seasons with us he never played as a LB with us, so you can't really judge him there better than an Evra that's been doing more than fine. But I guess this is an unsignificant detail

P.S. Even with Uruguay he's always quite shit as a LB, just sayin

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
I just read now that Evra doesn't even come close to his quality :lol: We had R. Carlos in the team and I didn't know? Also because Patrice's feet are not those of De Ceglie, if you didn't notice

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard allegri say lichsteiner could switch to LB with caceres at RB.
:shifty: And when? If he said that I'm quite sure he meant in case of emergency

P.S. If he prefers Licht's weak foot to Martin's, that lets you understand the quality of the CB Caceres.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Dude, as a CB he is not bad at all when he doesn't have brainfarts, I actually like him.

But you said that Evra starting as a LB instead of him it's outrageous :lol:

It's really another argument.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
mancini - what a scumbag! He knew that calciopoli was a farce and wasn't man enough to refuse to comply with it. I wonder if he has fixed this match - he is far too confident of :inter: winning it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't remember if we dropped points this time last year. But yeah, we have a ugly history of post xmas break form. I hope the Napoli loss will change our mentality, especially with 2 back to back important big games. I think I would be more worried if it were lower table teams.
We destroyed Roma in our first game back last season.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd prefer a fit Asamoah over him, but he's doing his job decently now, true.
He has been pretty good since the Sampdoria game, no idea why people are still complaining about him ATM. Lucky we have him there, could have been a lot worse.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We destroyed Roma in our first game back last season.

- - - Updated - - -

He has been pretty good since the Sampdoria game, no idea why people are still complaining about him ATM. Lucky we have him there, could have been a lot worse.
About evra. :tup:

People complain because it's something they think they can tie to Marotta as a poor signing. A positive run of performances could be staring at them in the face and they still wouldn't acknowledge it because it wouldn't fit their narrative.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus Icardi :scared:
Kuzmanovic :scared:

About evra. :tup:

People complain because it's something they think they can tie to Marotta as a poor signing. A positive run of performances could be staring at them in the face and they still wouldn't acknowledge it because it wouldn't fit their narrative.
:tup:

But we're just Marotta cocksuckers. We just praise every move he makes regardless of how good they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)