[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Garbage Racist Club [January 6th, 2022] (20 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

the ref was atrocious indeed. 3 napoli players died for at least 2-3 minutes each, the additional time passed without any play basically, the penalty was clear, juan jesus finished the game without a yellow card, etc.

anyway, this was a missed opportunity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I never missed more juve games than this season. I missed over 70% of serie a games. My cable tv ditched Serie a, and i cant be fucked to find streams.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Missed the match due to meetings at the wrong time. But sounds like the usual happened, so not motivated to watch the whole thing. A draw against a 4th place contender fucked up our chances, now have to hope that they somehow drop more points than us.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Also the freekick foul was 5 meters from edge of box, but he says needs to be taken 10 meters from box lol. Was bizzare.
That was very confusing. It made me think I had missed something myself.

And it's becoming more and more visible that some guys, like for example de Ligt are frustrated with them too. Could see Matthijs scream at them few times as there was none who wanted the pass.
Also currently I think we have even bigger problem on LB position than in midfield.
Meh, I'm sure some players are frustrated with De Ligt as well.

Unlike most people, I actually thought this was not a bad game from us, all things considered.
I think we started really well, but the Napoli goal destroyed us. Especially since we gifted it to them, for no apparent reason. We did manage to get back into the game however, and I think that's a pretty big positive.
The lack of goals scored remains worrying, but it does feel like we're improving. On the other hand, maybe I'm just kidding myself.

Sure, it would be nice to win games like these, but the squad is what it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)