[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Garbage Racist Club [January 6th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Same old story. Can only score a single goal, just no ability in this team to put the ball in the back of the net.

Ref should have allowed that corner with all the delay for Ghoulam but we only have ourselves to blame again. This squad has been built so poorly. No one can shoot, no one can create. It ain’t going to work ever in football if that’s what you have

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We needed to win this one, not good enough, Napoli were weakened and we really couldve closed the gap.

If they sit on their hands and don't bring in an upgrade at striker we won't make top 4.

Now, what punishment will Napoli get for playing players that were meant to be in quarantine?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i literally dont get how crapoli had 3 starters who were all meant to isolate

Elmas i thought had tested positive yet he came on.

The ref, fucking hell talk about time wasting at the end, no booking no time added on

Fuck this team too

- - - Updated - - -

We needed to win this one, not good enough, Napoli were weakened and we really couldve closed the gap.

If they sit on their hands and don't bring in an upgrade at striker we won't make top 4.

Now, what punishment will Napoli get for playing players that were meant to be in quarantine?
I thought Elmas had tested positive again yet he came on? i really dont get this shit

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
i literally dont get how crapoli had 3 starters who were all meant to isolate

Elmas i thought had tested positive yet he came on.

The ref, fucking hell talk about time wasting at the end, no booking no time added on

Fuck this team too
I was wondering the same maybe Asl 3 of napoli allowed them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)