[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Garbage Racist Club [January 6th, 2022] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
we had arthur and 2 goalies on the bench. i guess he means that we should have taken locatelli out instead of chiesa, who was completely gassed way before his sub lol
Makes no sense.

Im not gonna defend Allegri blindly but i dont see what els he can do with these bums tbh.

I mean he cant give them New brains.

They play so naive and Lack fundamentals i swear.

Napoli was carving trough our Lines like a knife on butter.

Our pressing is shocking at times, Napoli setting up camp outside our box like it's a Handball match.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
we had arthur and 2 goalies on the bench. i guess he means that we should have taken locatelli out instead of chiesa, who was completely gassed way before his sub lol
Sorry but I'm frustrated as fuck with this team. On one hand I can't stand how they are playing on the other hand I'm just not able to miss any game, it's like addiction. The current state of this team is unacceptable for me, not only the results but also the way they play, how slow and dumb we sometimes are. Damn compare that to any half decent team who can press and make play.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Sorry but I'm frustrated as fuck with this team. On one hand I can't stand how they are playing on the other hand I'm just not able to miss any game, it's like addiction. The current state of this team is unacceptable for me, not only the results but also the way they play, how slow and dumb we sometimes are. Damn compare that to any half decent team who can press and make play.
I feel you man, i feel the same.

Fuck those assholes for playing like this tho. It's painful to watch

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
X - Juventus and Napoli have drawn a Serie A meeting for the first time since April 2017 - furthermore, their last league draw in Turin was back in May 2011. Stalemate.

#SerieA #JuveNapoli

[@OptaPaolo]

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I feel you man, i feel the same.

Fuck those assholes for playing like this tho. It's painful to watch
And it's becoming more and more visible that some guys, like for example de Ligt are frustrated with them too. Could see Matthijs scream at them few times as there was none who wanted the pass.
Also currently I think we have even bigger problem on LB position than in midfield.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
And it's becoming more and more visible that some guys, like for example de Ligt are frustrated with them too. Could see Matthijs scream at them few times as there was none who wanted the pass.
Also currently I think we have even bigger problem on LB position than in midfield.
A team can cope with a lack of quality at fullback (look at Man Utd under Ferguson) but it can never cope without quality in midfield.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Patience the winning cycle is over. A new cycle will start in the europa league next season.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
The whole team is a mess. Idk man. I need a break from this shit.

I will watch their matches out of loyalty ,and yes it's not a nice watch atm, fair enough, but afterwards i need to take a break from this cancer Squad we got going on.

Gonna make some pasta and drink some wine and watch a movie.

Enough Rabiot for today thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)