[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (32 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I'v only seen the game now, avoided all media devices of any kind, felt like living in the dark ages for a day only to watch this shity match. I'm pissed.

Lets not beat the bush here, Ciro lost the match, period.

- Why anyone can see that playing with two target man is a disaster beside Ciro?
is he that clueless? they keep stepping on each other toes, its so painfully obvious.
They seem so concernd and nervus knowing the other striker just waiting to score himself that they miss sitters and make bad calls.
They practiclly cancele each other out.

btw i'v been saying that from game one, how can a real coach can't see it after 10 games ?

- 3 hard-working DM's and two strikers that the only creative brain cell they got is wasted on fixing their hair.
Diego can't play alone, he was completely wasted out there, i think is getting frustrated

- Our fullbacks are a joke.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:lol: YES! You're back!

Belated player ratings

Chiellini - 6 Always solid.

Cannavaro - 6 Partnered well with Giorgio and kept Gilardino quiet. Made some dangerous clearances though.

Grosso - 5.5 Again did his job and played some nice balls into the box one of which should have been scored.

Grygera - 4 Drop this guy our right side took a beating.

Melo - 5 Did poorly. He didn't own the midfield like he usually does and he gave the ball away at important moments so many times it was so frustrating to watch.

Sissoko - 5.5 good first game Momo. So clumsy with the ball at his feet though and thats dangerous when you've got a god counter attacking team and a shaky back four.

Poulsen - 7 MOM he did everything that was asked of him and more. Pressed on the wings and made some nice long balls. That through ball into the box was fantastic and should have been converted.

Diego - 6.5 Lets think for a second. Diego was playing infront of 3 defensive midfielders and 2 strikers who are more finishers then supporting strikers like DP. He's all alone out there and its becoming very easy to mark him. He needs someone who's going to share the load in terms of creating.

Amauri - 5.5 scored a goal but missed ridiculously easy chances. He still shouldn't start.

Iaquinta - 5 hardly did anything the whole game. I'm not suprised at Amauri missing chances but from IQ I expected better.

Camoranesi - 4 didn't really do anything.

De Ceglie - N/A

Trezeguet - N/A should have started. Wasn't really given a chance by Ciro.

Ciro - 3 He's been tried and tested. He's clearly a flop. Lets look for a good replacement. Got owned by Prandelli. Subs made absolutely no sense at all. Game plan stopped me from giving him a 1 because we had three modes of attack that gave us opportunities to score. The man played for a draw I don't care if he says 'we should be angry' 1000 times. He needs to practice what he preaches and do his utmost for the 3 points.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
inter are now 4 points ahead of us, a huge gap really

the system isnt working, personally i would go witht the christmas tree

but then again id be happy with anything right now, 4-2-3-1 would be good with marchisio out as well

but as we saw, well i did when camo came on to help diego he instantly linked up with him.

we need to try something new, enoughs enough

ciro may have proved he is in way over his head, i dont personally think he was out coached but the subs is where he got it wrong....again, players looked clueless after the subs and he keeps persisting in not trying diego and giovinco or a more attacking formation.

without a regista the 4-3-1-2 isnt going to work, not only a regista but also decent wingbacks so lets not even try to use is.

4 points, sad really

mondo1

May 14, 2006

but then again id be happy with anything right now, 4-2-3-1 would be good with marchisio out as well

but as we saw, well i did when camo came on to help diego he instantly linked up with him.

ciro may have proved he is in way over his head, i dont personally think he was out coached but the subs is where he got it wrong....again, players looked clueless after the subs and he keeps persisting in not trying diego and giovinco or a more attacking formation.

without a regista the 4-3-1-2 isnt going to work, not only a regista but also decent wingbacks so lets not even try to use is.

4 points, sad really
to be honest 4 points is nothing but this fucking inter team just don't drop points easily. mabye they got lucky and stuff like that but they never drop points in a row like we do....the 4-3-1-2 is not working the 4-4-2 didn't work last year either so what now? we can try as many systems as we want it just don't work.
i really lost the hope tonight but i am now going to sleep and tomorrow it looks different and we will trash everyone 5:0

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

4 points, sad really
I agree we need a regista there to help out Diego but we can't really say the 4-3-1-2 doesn't work. How many opportunities did we have? If we have put those chances into the back of the net we would be singing a different tune.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Finding out that Inter won 5-0 against Genoa so easily, without Milito and Eto, is very depressing. They are very strong tactically, something that I wish we have at the moment. I hope we get our act together and I also hope Ferrera plays Giovinco, this kid is magic, we just need to have faith in him, or else his going to lose faith in us and take his skills elsewhere.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Finding out that Inter won 5-0 against Genoa so easily, without Milito and Eto, is very depressing. They are very strong tactically, something that I wish we have at the moment. I hope we get our act together and I also hope Ferrera plays Giovinco, this kid is magic, we just need to have faith in him, or else his going to lose faith in us and take his skills elsewhere.
don'T know but he won't be our savior... he has the talent but didn't show up when diego was injured so i'm not expecting him to do so right now... maybe he needs time as a regular but he won't get it... he will only get some minutes in the next games and he need to take the chance!!!

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
don'T know but he won't be our savior... he has the talent but didn't show up when diego was injured so i'm not expecting him to do so right now... maybe he needs time as a regular but he won't get it... he will only get some minutes in the next games and he need to take the chance!!!
I forgot to mention that I don't want to see him in the playmaker role. but of the Del Piero role (supporting striker), maybe something magical might happen or maybe he'll flop, but we won't know for sure if Ferrera don't try it out. IMO.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i don't honestly know why anyone picked poulsen as man of the match. why? because of his sliding challenge in front of the box to stop a shot? give me a break. I take it no one here counted how many passes he gave away...IMO he was about as bad as Grygera. i will say that poulsen started to look better in the last 30mins or so but no way man of the match.... :sergio:

and fuck grygera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)