[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (5 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
yea and Giovinco is the reason for this defeat also!! i really laugh at you guys who just doubted the kid and fucked him all around. it's obvious that the system is wrong with 3 pure DM's with 2 strikers who are supposed to play for Palermo not Juve and all we want is the AMC to do all the work.. and yea Diego isn't that better than Giovinco and they should play together.. and FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK
4-3-1-2 with this players!

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
seriously this isnt a case of us not being creative, it is the failure to convert the chances! We have at least 3 CLEAR CHANCES to score...but how the fuck did iaquinta and amauri miss them?!

And im really pissed with the usage of de ceglie everytime we need a goal....He doesnt promise as much as giovinco man! i have a feeling fererra is letting DC play more for Lippi sake.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
A lot of blame should be placed on the strikers here. We could have had it won in the first 20 minutes.

Ferrara in terms of game plan was not that bad. We had a variety of modes of attack and used them all through the match all of them created good chances. His subs though? Absolutely terrible. De Ceglie? He is clearly playing for the draw and that pisses me off big time we're playing at home against Fiorentina ffs.

Diego did pretty well but he needs another creator to share the load. He gets beaten up out there.

Sissoko played well for a comeback match but he showed once again how clumsy he is with the ball at his feet sometimes.

Melo just kept giving the ball away I wasn't impressed by his match one bit.

I dont care what anyone says. Poulsen played well today (relative to the whole team). He did his job he won the ball he made an excellent through ball into the box which should have been converted. Well done Poulsen.

Off to bed. Later x

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
as i have said....we should put both giovinco and diego together....but what to do? we are an italian team, italian doesnt believe in flair. italians believe in hardwork without talent, dogs.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
Also I would like to say..... IAQUINTA GO FUCKING PRACTICE PUTTING THE BALL AT THE BACK OF THE NET FROM 1 METER BECAUSE YOU WASTE 50 CHANCES EVERY MATCH.....

arc

Mar 11, 2004
face it, our system simply doesnt work, with 2 pure strikers upfront of a pair of incompetent full backs, and diego is no kaka, he is simply not good enough to carry our attack, this is pathetic

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I think it's fairly obvious now that our problem is not entirely our players but the damn 4-3-1-2. It does not suit the personnel. We don't have the players with with right qualities to execute this formation. Mr. Ferrara should just scrap it.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Also I would like to say..... IAQUINTA GO FUCKING PRACTICE PUTTING THE BALL AT THE BACK OF THE NET FROM 1 METER BECAUSE YOU WASTE 50 CHANCES EVERY MATCH.....
yea man...i tink iaquinta is one of those people in life that works hard but has no talent..he should only be a sub or play for some lower clubs.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im sick of this shit. Ferrara's last 2 subsitutions were very Ranieriesque and i lost all hope of winning the game when they were made. We dont play like potential champions or seem to have the right mentality or hunger for it.

the good:
Polsen
Diego

the bad:
IQ
Amauri
Ferrara
Grygera

The ugly:
Grygera

the rest were ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)