[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (6 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
dont no what to say really

better hope inter slip up

hmm really confused

plusses were sissoko and chiellini and canna were solid.
diego in the second half showed us something and will only improve

ciro needs to explain himself

im off to bed night all

Buy on AliExpress.com

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
srly where the f is giovinco? y isnt him playing? is juve really trying to boycott him? if thats the case, then fuck juve dinosaurs management who believe in players with no talents....srsly giovinco has flair n talent, why the fuck are those loosers not picking him?????

and FUCK IAQUINTA AND AMAURI! srsly i think loosers like crouch finish better than them

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'll just copy what I wrote on teh facebook.

This system (if we have one that is) ain't working. We're really terrible. You can't play with 3 defensive midfielders, relying on Poulsen. You can't really play this formation with Grygera and Grosso. You can't play with 2 forwards that can't co-operate. You can't dream of Scudetto when you don't win ANY of 5 matches, you just can't.

Sad.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Looks like the 4-3-1-2 system doesnt work, i cant see us winning scudo with such formation. Its a formation we can use in CL but not week in week out. The bad thing is that with the players we have we cant really play other formations, for instance, we cant play 4-4-2 since Diego cant play wing, we cant play him in center in this midfield either, since we need DM-s there.

Even though Amauri scored, both strikers missed several chances in the periods we had the ball.

It was slightly better performance and a point against Viola is not bad, they are one of the better sides. But the subs clearly show which side actually wanted to win the game.

I have seen enough, we can forget about winning Scudetto this season. Maybe we get lucky in CL or Coppa Italia.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What a horrible match, nonchalance from both the players and the coach. We are continuing on the same track as we left it before the international break, we are still losing points from the top and the teams below us will keep on gaining against us.

We are still with a terrible formation, relying on one player that is totally not up to the job. Yes, Diego is not up to the job of lifting Juventus midfield to the next step. We still rely on two forwards that simply add nothing to the game. We still rely on a flat second line that makes more mistakes than there is hair on my head. We still have terrible full backs that more useless than useless.

Buffon 6

Grygera 4 Simply adds nothing to this team and gets owned by any school boy.
Cannavaro 6.5 Solid
Chiellini 6.5 Also solid
Grosso 5 He made some good crosses but other than simply lame especially in the second half

Sissoko 5 The lack of matches was pretty obvious
Melo 5 Recklessness is his motto
Poulsen 6 Our best midfielder tonight
Diego 5 He's given a much much bigger job than he can handle

Amauri 5.5 Only for scoring the goal
Iaquinta 5 Lame

Camoranesi 4 Added nothing to our game
De Ceglie 4 Neither did Paolo
Trezeguet N.R

Ferrara 2 Owned once again

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Need to start taking MUCH more of our chances - no point in diego and amauri flicks if they cannot take their many chances - Pavel Nedved would have taken most of the chances tonight.

Pavel please come back we need you sooooooooooo badly!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
He wasnt that bad but still...
:cry:
oh man come on....that's the way you shoot from 20 meteres?.. twice? i hate him so much...marrone/sali/camo even dc are better than him in every day. He is so hardworking, his stamina is incredible but he simply doesn't have what it takes for serie a.

Mar 24, 2006
Relax , we weren't that bad like you guys described,i do agree with Ciro 2nd subs was a sign of clueless act , 1 questionable decision aside i think we played good tonight and should have won this game and Trez should have been introduced early.

if only Prandelli played Mutu instead of the crazy runner Jovetic , and with our tons of chance , not mention wasted by Iaquinta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)