[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (63 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
saw the match yesterday.. but i was so busy after that so i didn't respond, which is much worse than letting your anger goes free. any way i can't find ugly words.. just a coward tactics from Conte lead us for such humiliation.. for some point i guess we played with 5 or 6 defenders or something... and for what for Chievo are u freakin' kidding your self.. this 3-5-2 should stop. what happened to the 4-3-3 we dominated matches and played like a true champions with it. and above that u got some stupid selections and some street ''aka Vucinic'' players.. fuck all of that there wasn't even a good attitude... am afraid that Conte should know that he was responsible for such a loss.. i believe he is still learning. but hell this was an amateur tactics even my mother would have told him that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Congrats on the scudetto. And thanks for letting us almost smell it, I know some people really appreciated that. :D
:D

not sure why you guys are feeling like it's the end of the scudetto battle just because you drew at home - there is still a long way to go and it will go down the wire, imo, unless one of Milan or Juve bottles it big time in the next 6-7 games, which is unlikely to happen. Both teams are bound to lose points in the games we have left and the team that loses the least points, will win it.

no worries, bud, you weren't supposed to anyway - it was about CL stuff and shit :D

ACM1899

Mar 4, 2012
Reading a lot of the accusations regarding Milan and Calciopoli, I would say that some of you guys are being paranoid as fuck. Don't forget that Milan were originally demoted to Serie B (and Juve to Serie C), that UEFA were seriously discussing not letting us play in the CL that season, and that we started the season with -8 points, putting our qualification for the next season's Champions League in jeopardy. Why would we do something like that to ourselves?? There was obviously a plot to damage Milan too. And why the hell would we even try to get rid of Juve? Milan has always been focused on the Champions League, and at the time, we were the dominant team in European football, not making it to the semi-finals of the tournament only once in the previous four seasons. If we are playing CL finals every two seasons, I can assure you that the Serie A is of secondary importance to us.

Secondly, Berlusconi may be the prime minister of Italy (and a criminal), but you forget that he has become less and less involved in Milan over the years. When Calciopoli happened, us Milan fans had already been complaining for a while about his apparent lack of interest in the club. Also, while Berlusconi plays dirty when it comes to politics, Milan have rarely been accused of foul play on or off the pitch. I'm not saying that we're squeaky clean, but accusing us of plotting against Juventus when there's so much evidence to the contrary is just irrational. Blame our Nerazzurri cousins, not us.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Reading a lot of the accusations regarding Milan and Calciopoli, I would say that some of you guys are being paranoid as fuck. Don't forget that Milan were originally demoted to Serie B (and Juve to Serie C), that UEFA were seriously discussing not letting us play in the CL that season, and that we started the season with -8 points, putting our qualification for the next season's Champions League in jeopardy. Why would we do something like that to ourselves?? There was obviously a plot to damage Milan too. And why the hell would we even try to get rid of Juve? Milan has always been focused on the Champions League, and at the time, we were the dominant team in European football, not making it to the semi-finals of the tournament only once in the previous four seasons. If we are playing CL finals every two seasons, I can assure you that the Serie A is of secondary importance to us.

Secondly, Berlusconi may be the prime minister of Italy (and a criminal), but you forget that he has become less and less involved in Milan over the years. When Calciopoli happened, us Milan fans had already been complaining for a while about his apparent lack of interest in the club. Also, while Berlusconi plays dirty when it comes to politics, Milan have rarely been accused of foul play on or off the pitch. I'm not saying that we're squeaky clean, but accusing us of plotting against Juventus when there's so much evidence to the contrary is just irrational. Blame our Nerazzurri cousins, not us.
Shut the fuck up, take a dump, eat your shit and leave.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
not sure why you guys are feeling like it's the end of the scudetto battle just because you drew at home - there is still a long way to go and it will go down the wire, imo, unless one of Milan or Juve bottles it big time in the next 6-7 games, which is unlikely to happen. Both teams are bound to lose points in the games we have left and the team that loses the least points, will win it.
No shit Sherlock.

:p

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
come on, mate, enough with the excuses already - let's not forget the offside goal for Juve yesterday ... that should make up for more than a level playing field. ;)

wouldn't mind one bit Barca or Real in the CL but before that Milan has to make it thru this round, which is far from over yet.
Milan fans using injuries as an excuse aswell, Look at Juve's injury list the last 3 years.

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Get the hell out of here you fucking 11 year old. You have no idea what you're talking about whatsoever so it is better for you to just leave. Fuck off retard, go back and support your ugly shit club which is only relevant due to Berlusconi. Can't wait till Berlusconi dies and you get back to utter mediocrazy where you belong, in jeopardy between serie a and serie b. AC Berlusconi 1986, never respected and will never respect you.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Get the hell out of here you fucking 11 year old. You have no idea what you're talking about whatsoever so it is better for you to just leave. Fuck off retard, go back and support your ugly shit club which is only relevant due to Berlusconi. Can't wait till Berlusconi dies and you get back to utter mediocrazy where you belong, in jeopardy between serie a and serie b. AC Berlusconi 1986, never respected and will never respect you.
+rep.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Mong, blind biased bullshit. Only Juventus suffered, you just weren't good enough.

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 18:55 ----------

Give him a break Jack, they were almost demoted to Serie B. :D
Then Berlusconi picked up the phone.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You know how Milan fans call us Jube, this has always puzzled me.

Don't you think it's worse to get demoted TWICE to Serie B because you sucks balls rather than getting penalized for a fantasy that Moratti had invented?

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012
The correct nickname is BBilan, twice in Serie B. Don't be so harsh on him though, he's just a kid. Most Milan fans aren't aware of their time pre-Berlusconi, hence AC Berlusconi 1986. :hellyes:

I honestly am afraid of a situation like this if we don't stop:

Poor kiddo.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Yes, yes. But I hear Jube a lot more than Bbilan.

They got relegated twice because they suck cock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)