[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yes, yes. But I hear Jube a lot more than Bbilan.

They got relegated twice because they suck cock.
That doesn't sound right. Cock sucking is something that would have kept em in Serie A. Just like it did after Morattopoli.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:D

not sure why you guys are feeling like it's the end of the scudetto battle just because you drew at home - there is still a long way to go and it will go down the wire, imo, unless one of Milan or Juve bottles it big time in the next 6-7 games, which is unlikely to happen. Both teams are bound to lose points in the games we have left and the team that loses the least points, will win it.
You underestimate Bonucci's ability to mess everything up and overestimate our ability to score goals.

Dec 31, 2008
Was incredibly drunk when I saw the match, don't really remember al the stuff that happened. Why did we start with a 4-4-2? That was the first time we played that right? Damn, all the hopes I had of us building a good lead over Milan during the last one month :sergio:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i just cant get over it, i cant believe we have such worthless ultras/fans in our stadium, i watched a game today of a top team losing at home to a rival and facing direct relegation and this was their reaction:

fuck drughi!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes, yes. But I hear Jube a lot more than Bbilan.

They got relegated twice because they suck cock.
I'd be more embarrassed to call us Jube than anything else, considering it was an enforced demotion and my club had been relegated twice already. Not to mention their history being mediocre for large parts.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
What exactly have they done now? Can't see the youtube vid, so I don't know what Deneb is referring to.

About the game:
* Correct result.
* Bradley is great & as is their keeper.
* Vucinic is reaching Amauri- levels of frustration (for those who are forced to watch him, that is).
* I thought taking off Marchisio would have been a good decision, I was wrong.
* Really don't agree with the majority going for DC as mom. Made quite a lot of mistakes, but credit to him for being awake when it mattered.
* Bonucci was decent enough, but unlucky.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i just cant get over it, i cant believe we have such worthless ultras/fans in our stadium, i watched a game today of a top team losing at home to a rival and facing direct relegation and this was their reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF9IFL-TvS4

fuck drughi!
I'd say fuck Drughi for the monkey chants I heard again, not because another team has better fans. I don't see what San Lorenzo have to do with Juventus. Those Argentine teams have fanatical support, which is nice, but San Lorenzo isn't Juventus from any perspective.

Dec 31, 2008
Former Juventus midfielder Massimo Mauro has criticised the club following their 1-1 draw with Chievo on Saturday.

The Old Lady have struggled in recent weeks to maintain their Scudetto charge and their failure to beat Chievo has allowed Milan to move three points clear at the top of the table.
“Juventus have lost what had been their strength this season – humility,” the now pundit told Sky Sport Italia.
“There is no longer that desire to run for teammates, to help themselves, to play with that high rhythm that we had previously seen.
“I’m not convinced by the management of the team either and I think boss Antonio Conte has probably made some mistakes in his team selection.”
Juve took the lead against the Verona minnows at the weekend, but allowed the Flying Donkeys back into the game.
“I was at the stadium and the draw is worrying,” continued the ex-Napoli man.
“Mirko Vucinic is now a case to solve. He was jeered after he lost a ball, he didn’t try to win it back and that was in the build up to Chievo’s equaliser.
“It’s also embarrassing that Alessandro Matri isn’t being given any sort of service, I had never seen a Juventus side in such difficulty.
“It’s not a physical issue as the squad has running in their legs, they are just running badly, really badly.”
Juve do have a game in hand over the Rossoneri and will join the Diavolo at the top of the table with a win at Bologna on Wednesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)