[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (62 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Standard Milan-fan approach. Trying to form a sort of union against Inter over Calciopoli. "We were as punished as you!"
Lol, you're pathetic. Are you coming to a Juve board, trying to convince Juve fans that you weren't involved in our downfall? You are beyond stupid if you think that Moratti could've pulled out something like this alone. It was the media who took the case totally out of proportion and it's Berlusconi not Moratti who own 90% of that media. Also the new calls are indicating that you were as much into it as Inter, so you really have nothing to hang on to. You got a -8 pts deduction and a little fine, you could've signed Zlatan but he choose Inter as he supposedly wanted a real challenge. You suffered NOTHING, a parking ticket for a murder. It is Berlusconi/Galliani's fault that you didn't win more after Calciopoli, not Moratti.
Don't be naive, there's a reason it's called Morattopoli and not Calciopoli.

Inter's Morattopoli were behind Calciopoli. No two ways about it. It's Moratti the yellow rat who celebrated fake Scudetti.

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012
Don't be naive, there's a reason it's called Morattopoli and not Calciopoli.

Inter's Morattopoli were behind Calciopoli. No two ways about it. It's Moratti the yellow rat who celebrated fake Scudetti.
Uhm what? You are the one being naïve here, thinking Inter solely could pull off something like this. Moratti honestly ain't that powerful. And why didn't Moratti send Milan down to serie B as well when he was at it? Why did he just get rid of one of the competitors? Look at the calls made please - they indicate that Milan were as much in it/if not more than Inter.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
If Milan had a full squad, would agree but they may well have a hard time finding 3 healthy mids for the game in London, considering Muntari cannot play in the CL. The attack is also pretty limited with only Ibra, Binho and SES available.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Uhm what? You are the one being naïve here, thinking Inter solely could pull off something like this. Moratti honestly ain't that powerful. And why didn't Moratti send Milan down to serie B as well when he was at it? Why did he just get rid of one of the competitors? Look at the calls made please - they indicate that Milan were as much in it/if not more than Inter.
So Berlusca pulled this together with Moratti? :lol:

I don't care about Milan's media influence, Inter stole our Scudetti and that's a fact, Moggi's war was with Inter's men and not Milan's. Milan had no real advantage out of Calciopoli, maybe a little but Inter had and their plan paid off pretty well.

Fuck them both but don't try to tell me and convince yourself that Calciopoli wasn't directed by Moratti. Moratti did the acting, casting, directed the film, investing etc..

Aug 1, 2003
While I acknowledge that we could very well possibly enter the 'deep shit' zone soon, all hope is not lost yet (if we win vs bologna we will be joint leaders) and we may run out of steam and Conte may make more tactical errors but let's not kiss our season goodbye yet.

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012
So Berlusca pulled this together with Moratti? :lol:

I don't care about Milan's media influence, Inter stole our Scudetti and that's a fact, Moggi's war was with Inter's men and not Milan's. Milan had no real advantage out of Calciopoli, maybe a little but Inter had and their plan paid off pretty well.

Fuck them both but don't try to tell me and convince yourself that Calciopoli wasn't directed by Moratti. Moratti did the acting, casting, directed the film, investing etc..
I have never said that it wasn't directed by Moratti. All i've said is that Berlusconi was into it as well. You are incredibly naïve if you think otherwise. Milan didn't gain from Calciopoli...? Italy's biggest club was ruined, of course they benefited from it. Maybe not so much in terms of titles (but again, this is ONLY their own fault. They were much stronger than Inter -pre 06 and it is Galliani/Berlusconi's fault that they didn't invest in the squad, if they had just forked out for Ibra at that time they would probably have won 4x scudetti instead of Inter)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have never said that it wasn't directed by Moratti. All i've said is that Berlusconi was into it as well. You are incredibly naïve if you think otherwise. Milan didn't gain from Calciopoli...? Italy's biggest club was ruined, of course they benefited from it. Maybe not so much in terms of titles (but again, this is ONLY their own fault. They were much stronger than Inter -pre 06 and it is Galliani/Berlusconi's fault that they didn't invest in the squad, if they had just forked out for Ibra at that time they would probably have won 4x scudetti instead of Inter)
So Morattopoli and Berlusca worked this together but Milan won no titles and got points deducted in 07 season? And where left fighting for CL place when Roma was Inter's only rival?

Cool story.

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012
So Morattopoli and Berlusca worked this together but Milan won no titles and got points deducted in 07 season? And where left fighting for CL place when Roma was Inter's only rival?

Cool story.
Lol, they did win the UCL the following year just fyi. In a competition they never should've been part of ... They also won the scudetto last year with Inter as the only competitive rival. Why didn't Moratti relegate Milan as well? Their calls was on the same level as ours.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lol, they did win the UCL the following year just fyi. In a competition they never should've been part of ... They also won the scudetto last year with Inter as the only competitive rival. Why didn't Moratti relegate Milan as well? Their calls was on the same level as ours.
Irrelevant.

So Berlusca planned for Calciopoli alongside Moratti because he knew he would win the CL right after Calciopoli? Yes, they shouldn't have been in CL but how did this affect Juve's stolen titles? What's the connection between the two?

As for Milan winning the Scudetto last year, it was only about time, are you also telling me Berlusca planned all this so he could win Serie A title 5 years after Calciopoli?

Vikinga

Feb 19, 2012
Irrelevant.

So Berlusca planned for Calciopoli alongside Moratti because he knew he would win the CL right after Calciopoli? Yes, they shouldn't have been in CL but how did this affect Juve's stolen titles? What's the connection between the two?

As for Milan winning the Scudetto last year, it was only about time, are you also telling me Berlusca planned all this so he could win Serie A title 5 years after Calciopoli?
It is impossible to debate with someone who've already decided that Milan weren't involved in our downfall. Just because Inter were the ones who were awarded the '06-title it doesn't mean that they were the only ones behind it. How exactly could Moratti pull off something like this on his own? Did he know that he would win 3x scudetti + a treble by just relegating Juventus? Why didn't he bother relegating Milan as well? Did he know that a -8 point deduction in the 07-season was enough to keep Milan away from the scudetto race in the four next years? It's not like Milan were badly hurt by Calciopoli as you seem to suggest.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It is impossible to debate with someone who've already decided that Milan weren't involved in our downfall. Just because Inter were the ones who were awarded the '06-title it doesn't mean that they were the only ones behind it. How exactly could Moratti pull off something like this on his own? Did he know that he would win 3x scudetti + a treble by just relegating Juventus? Why didn't he bother relegating Milan as well? Did he know that a -8 point deduction in the 07-season was enough to keep Milan away from the scudetto race in the four next years? It's not like Milan were badly hurt by Calciopoli as you seem to suggest.
You haven't followed Calciopoli and Moggi's files obviously. I rest my case.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And Moratti knew that Inter will win the following scudetti against a Milan team that was clearly superior to Inter at the time Calciopoli happened?
Also, the all powerful Moratti, who had the entire federation and the courts in his pocket, knew that Milan are no danger so he had mercy and only gave them -8 pts, while letting them play in CL. Why didn't he relegate them too?
If Secco accepted Milan's offer for Zlatan, instead of accepting Inter's, how many scudetti were Inter gonna win and what were they going to get from Calciopoli?

There is no way for Milan not to have been somehow involved in our demotion. They were the ones who built up our image of cheaters which made it easier to relegate us. Moratti's telecom, Berlusca's media...all that combined resulted with our relegation.
If Moratti's goal was to make sure that he'll win things, he was never gonna let Milan stay in serie A, with all the evidence he had against Milan.
It was mere coincidence that Inter ended up winning the scudetti in 2007-2010. There was a fair play between Inter and Milan and Inter turned out to be the winners.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
And Moratti knew that Inter will win the following scudetti against a Milan team that was clearly superior to Inter at the time Calciopoli happened?
Also, the all powerful Moratti, who had the entire federation and the courts in his pocket, knew that Milan are no danger so he had mercy and only gave them -8 pts, while letting them play in CL. Why didn't he relegate them too?
If Secco accepted Milan's offer for Zlatan, instead of accepting Inter's, how many scudetti were Inter gonna win and what were they going to get from Calciopoli?

There is no way for Milan not to have been somehow involved in our demotion. They were the ones who built up our image of cheaters which made it easier to relegate us. Moratti's telecom, Berlusca's media...all that combined resulted with our relegation.
If Moratti's goal was to make sure that he'll win things, he was never gonna let Milan stay in serie A, with all the evidence he had against Milan.
It was mere coincidence that Inter ended up winning the scudetti in 2007-2010. There was a fair play between Inter and Milan and Inter turned out to be the winners.
Easy questions,

Moratti wanted to prove something, that all this time his accusations were spot on and Juve were cheating. Milan and Juve never had the accusations going on like Inter vs Juve ones, not even close. As to your first question, even Del Neri would have won the league with Inter at that time.

He couldn't relegate Milan because they have Berlusca, a powerful man, a prime minister, you even said it yourself the other day in Calciopoli thread that our problem is that Moggi wasn't as powerful as other Presidents. Moratti and the ones working for him couldn't relegate both Milan and Juve, the scenario looked better with one of the teams having points deducted and the other down in Serie B.

Inter were going to win the Scudetto had they had Zlatan or not. They would have replaced Zlatan with someone else like Eto'o for instance ;) if Ibra didn't accept the Inter move back then.

I didn't say Milan aren't involved but it depends how you define being involved, Media? Yes they were of course. But working together with Moratti like that guy is claiming? Hilarious.

Milan didn't steal my Scudetti and celebrate them, Inter did. That's a fact that makes the whole thing different for me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Inter were going to win the Scudetto had they had Zlatan or not. They would have replaced Zlatan with someone else like Eto'o for instance ;) if Ibra didn't accept the Inter move back then.
Milan sold Shevchenko right before Calciopoli. They intended to replace him with Zlatan and failed because Secco accepted Inter's offer which was just a million higher than Milan's.
I know you usually underestimate Zlatan's importance in winning scudetti, but with that man replacing Shvchenko Milan were gonna be unstoppable, at least in serie A.
Inter were definitely not gonna buy Eto'o back in 2006. His price would have been 50m eur or something. And they weren't gonna buy a top class attacker. They simply got lucky with Zlatan. Even when they bought Zlatan for 25m eur from us, many Juventini laughed at Inter for buying a flop.
If it wasn't for Zlatan they were probably gonna buy another hyped future flop, like the ones they were buying for years.
If they didn't buy Zlatan, they were never gonna get the 49m eur+Eto'o and create that CL winning team with the Zlatan money.

So yes, I am convinced that what brought so much success to Inter wasn't Juve's relegation per se as much as the product of Juve's relegation i.e Juve selling Zlatan to Inter.
I didn't say Milan aren't involved but it depends how you define being involved, Media? Yes they were of course. But working together with Moratti like that guy is claiming? Hilarious.
Milan knew about Calciopoli being prepared. They simply couldn't have been kept in the dark. It was impossible the prime minister not to know what Moratti is planning to do. There was a reason why Galliani didn't make the phone calls and Meani made them all.
And the Milan-Juve antagonism was really high in 2004/05 and 2005/06. We were the two clubs fighting for the scudetto back then. Exactly in those two seasons the media, most of all Berlusca's, prepared the public for Juve's relegation. Like never before, every single semi-mistake in Juve's favor was getting hours and hours of TV time and the Italian public was hand directed into thinking that Juve are cheating.
Calciopoli was a process being prepared for a long time. The main people in Inter and Milan knew that it was going to happen.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Azzurri7, you should have a read of some of the Meani wiretaps, and then tell me Milan are nothing to do with it. Adriano Galliani was president of the Lega Calcio at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)