[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (2 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3461477 said:
ты че ахуел ублюдок!!!!!!!!!я твой рот ебал выблядка тупого!!!!!!!
go eat pepe's ball.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Poor performance, overall.

Good start and a great goal, but then a failure to push on and finish the game.

Far too much play focused through the middle of the pitch, when Juve should have been looking to get wide and get crosses in.

Vidal and Marchisio got too high up the pitch in the second half, leaving Pirlo exposed and the team vulnerable to counter attacks.

Didn't understand Conte's subs or the failure to try to change how Juve were playing.

Still, there was a reaction in the last few minutes and Juve should still have won the game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We try to walk the ball into the net far too much, I remember when Matri actually shot it was a decent effort that came from nothing. We do not use Mirko enough also, we need some turnover in the midfield.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Basically a good first half and a bad second half. Juve had enough chances to win the game. The time in the first half when Vidal miscontrolled the ball when he was played in on goal and Del Piero's header (which was offside btw) are the only two I can remember right now, but there were others I noted during the match. On another day, one of those would've been the winning goal.

The front three that finished the game looked horribly ineffective. De Ceglie was surprisingly good.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Krasic's shot wide and Vidal's header over right at the end were the other big chances.

I didn't even think Juve were good for the whole of the first half - probably just the opening twenty minutes or so.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He had every chance in the world, a heap of time, to go with his right, but when your confidence is rock bottom, everything seems too hard and your mind stops working.

You can see Krasic in general play is an ineffective player though. All he is good at is receiving the ball around the half way line 1v1 and kicking down the line to cross.

We should have maybe scored another goal, but Cagliari could also have easily been awarded a handball penalty on another day.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He had every chance in the world, a heap of time, to go with his right, but when your confidence is rock bottom, everything seems to hard and your mind stops working.

You can see Krasic in general play is an ineffective player though. All he is good at is receiving the ball around the half way line 1v1 and kicking down the line to cross.

We should have maybe scored another goal, but Lecce could also have easily been awarded a handball penalty on another day.
I didn't watch the Lecce match, but Cagliari had a couple of penalty shouts.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Just beautiful.
A shame that we can't get 3 points out of this.

The conceded goal with the same view:
I don't want to blame anyone but the real fault clearly was that gap between the midfield and our defenders. There's only Vidal there and we have three midfielders FFS... just poor discipline and concentration all around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)