[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Don't understand why Conte won't give Elia a proper chance. Krasic should never play again. His confidence is shot, don't think anyone at the club believes in him anymore and he knows that, and the miss at the end did not help his cause. Pirlo was disappointing. Bonucci was at fault.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: I'm not going to panic, not just yet! We are still top, and undefeated (even though I'm unhappy with 16 points dropped as a result of 8 draws!)

I'm not one of the delusional fans who was/is expecting the Scudetto. We are not good enough to win the title; I never claimed otherwise. We simply don't have the quality, talent, nor depth to win. Milan, Inter, and possibly Napoli have more quality and experience. Thus far, we have exceeded all expectations :)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Lethargic performance, disappointing outcome.

Bonnucci is an eyesore, and Pepe needs to be benched. Krasic has clearly lost it, and Pirlo was committing way too many errors.

The only positive that can be taken from this game is that we didn't lose. However, a draw is 2 points lost, and that is our 8'th draw this season. 16 points dropped! There were some games we clearly should've won, and yesterday's match was one of those.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not going to go into too much detail, but since it looks like I did see a different game from most other posters, I'll post a few remarks:

* De Ceglie really wasn't as good as it's made out to be on here. Far too many hiccups. Lichtsteiner would be my pick for mom, despite his many clumsy controls.
* We're screwed with the Pirlo situation for the time being. He's too important to remove from the team but at the same time he's too unreliable to keep on the pitch.
* Many comments about DP who "did the best he could". No he didn't, I refuse to believe that that was the best he has to offer. Because if it is, there's no use in him setting foot on the pitch anymore.
* Everyone's favourite (e)scapegoat Pepe is singled out quite often, again, when it comes to harsh & downright ridiculous criticism. The only "terrible" thing he did was missing the easy header. Forget about his tracking back for a minute: he was involved in at least 3 game winning situations (where we failed twice) in about an hour on the pitch. Not too shabby & a whole lot more than some of our other players yesterday.
* The 2 "attacking" fullbacks setup will only work if everyone is smart enough to know when & where to push up. Which just wasn't the case yesterday.
* No comment about Bonucci.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not going to go into too much detail, but sinceit looks like I did see a different game from most other posters, I'll post a few remarks:

* De Ceglie really wasn't as good as it's made out to be on here. Far too many hiccups. Lichtsteiner would be my pick for mom, despite his many clumsy controls.
* We're screwed with the Pirlo situation for the time being. He's too important to remove from the team but at the same time he's too unreliable to keep on the pitch.
* Many comments about DP who "did the best he could". No he didn't, I refuse to believe that that was the best he has to offer. Because if it is, there's no use in him setting foot on the pitch anymore.
* Everyone's favourite (e)scapegoat Pepe is singled out quite often, again, when it comes to harsh & downright ridiculous criticism. The only "terrible" thing he did was missing the easy header. Forget about his tracking back for a minute: he was involved in at least 3 game winning situations (where we failed twice) in about an hour on the pitch. Not too shabby & a whole lot more than some of our other players yesterday.
* The 2 "attacking" fullbacks setup will only work if everyone is smart enough to know when & where to push up. Which just wasn't the case yesterday.
* No comment about Bonucci.
Agree on all parts except on pepe, since he is to annoying for me to spot any good in his game.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3461463 said:
что ты за блядь такая , я не пойму ))))))
тупая малолетка убейся о скалы в говносочи своем
блиа

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
блиа
Agreed.

Mar 9, 2006
блиа
asdasd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)