[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
FUCKING AWFUL !!!!

What I saw out theer today was a bunch of under-achievers who showed me that they had ZERO desire to win this game. As the 90th minute passed, I thought to myself "even if we win this game, we looked sloppy as hell doing so, and we wont beat Bayen on wednesday playing like this"

Less than 2 minutes later, we lose 2 points, and my blood pressure went through the ceiling

Bologna is a relegation-bound team, and we actually let them hang around the entire game, with a chance to tie. We havent played well in weeks, and we are looking at a loss to Bayen on wednesday night, and may be kissing the Europa Cup hello in less than 2 months time (if the format stays the same for 3rd place teams)

The best of the under-achievers today was Melo (minus the shit giveaway pass towards the end of the game), and a close second was Zebina, who probably tried harder than anyone else on this team

My worst offenders are Diego, who didnt show up today, and the biggest under-achiever today was MULEinaro...this guy doesnt belong on a football pitch FFS, he should be cleaning toilets at the fucking stadium (the team bus driving job is too good for him)

Chiellini, besides saving a goal, was not his best today, and neither was Legro...just ask Buffon

Caceres scared me everytime he passed a ball

Camo was bad, Marchisio was his typical over-hyped self

Trez was invisible after his goal, and Amauri better get the melochia curse off of him...otherwise he may never score another goal for this team

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I wouldn't go so far as to say Trez was invisible. He worked hard all day he was all over the pitch. Its not his fault that the midfield gave up. The service was terrible today, I wouldn't wanna be a striker playing infront of that.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
FUCKING AWFUL !!!!

What I saw out theer today was a bunch of under-achievers who showed me that they had ZERO desire to win this game. As the 90th minute passed, I thought to myself "even if we win this game, we looked sloppy as hell doing so, and we wont beat Bayen on wednesday playing like this"

Less than 2 minutes later, we lose 2 points, and my blood pressure went through the ceiling

Bologna is a relegation-bound team, and we actually let them hang around the entire game, with a chance to tie. We havent played well in weeks, and we are looking at a loss to Bayen on wednesday night, and may be kissing the Europa Cup hello in less than 2 months time (if the format stays the same for 3rd place teams)

The best of the under-achievers today was Melo (minus the shit giveaway pass towards the end of the game), and a close second was Zebina, who probably tried harder than anyone else on this team

My worst offenders are Diego, who didnt show up today, and the biggest under-achiever today was MULEinaro...this guy doesnt belong on a football pitch FFS, he should be cleaning toilets at the fucking stadium (the team bus driving job is too good for him)

Chiellini, besides saving a goal, was not his best today, and neither was Legro...just ask Buffon

Caceres scared me everytime he passed a ball

Camo was bad, Marchisio was his typical over-hyped self

Trez was invisible after his goal, and Amauri better get the melochia curse off of him...otherwise he may never score another goal for this team

nice essay

:lol:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
people here blamed me when i predicted this fall two games ago, eventhough the signs were clear.
Moli just a bench player.
even if i voted for Melo as the MOM but Camo did move the play around.
Amauri is fast becoming our 4th choice and i wont be surprised even if Immobile overtake him for his spot in the team.
the first really awful game by Ciro (yes i mean it), really confusing subs. why would he takes Zebina off when he was on fire ?
why did he keep Amauri this long?
Gio for Diego seems a bit odd in such important time of the game, a huge gambel.
the team was crying for steel which poulsen could have put on if he was in instead of Gio.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Haven't read other people's opinions on here yet, but I think it's pretty obvious we played our worst game ever under Ferrara (so far).
What is there to say, really. A home game against Bologna is one of the easiest games of the season, not getting all 3 points is a disgrace, no ifs, ands or buts.
There were too many moments where we were just trying to defend our lead (a free kick on the Bologna half and instead of crossing it into the box, we pass it back to Buffon!), so in the end we got what we were looking for.

Buffon 5,5 - Amazingly, he almost cost us the game. I recall one good save.
Zebina 6,5 - Best RB we have, still some problems at the back though.
Legrottaglie 6 - All things considered, he did ok.
Chiellini 7 - Ous best player if you ask me. Saved our asses a few times, and was one of the only players who looked like he actually cared.
Molinaro 6 - Mixed performance. At times great in def., at times sloppy. Seeing this is his first real game after a pretty long injury, I am fine with his performance.
Camoranesi 6 - Drifted out of the game far too often, but was one of our only threats.
Melo 5,5 - I saw a lot of good things from him. Sadly, also a lot of bad things.
Marchisio 6 - Did ok, but looked tired. Was he saving himself for the Bayern game perhaps.
Diego 6 - Uneven performance.
Amauri 5 - It's not working for him & the referee wasn't helping him either.
Trezeguet 6,5 - As the song goes: if he plays, he scores! Was involved in the build up as well. Good game.

Giovinvo 5 - Was, again, mostly invisible in the little time he was given.
Caceres 6 - Did ok
Del Piero -

I didn't really agree with Ferrara's substitutions either.
I understand Diego coming off, but why not change formation or putting Camo as AMC? Giovinco is having a difficult enough time as it is, putting him on in such a game is not exactly a gift.
Amauri could & should have been subbed out earlier.
Zebina was subbed because of match fitness I assume, fair enough.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Molinaro doesn't deserve a 6, and how exactly did Buffon almost cost us the game?

I only recall that he attempted to anticipate Di Vaio too early, who then went around him, and Chiellini miraculously headed the ball off the line. That was his only mistake during the whole 90 minutes; it's not really his fault that the defense didn't provide him with ample coverage, and that Molinaro is a useless headless chicken who frequently got raped and exposed by Di Vaio down the left, particularly in the 2'nd half.

Zebina couldn't last the 90 minutes, and I am grateful that he was subbed early, so he can hopefully remain fit, fresh, and healthy for the Bayern game. As for Diego, he just came back from injury, looked visibly short of match fitness, and there was no reason to risk him for the entire 90 minutes. However, I am sure he will perform much better against Bayern, particularly in the 2'nd half of that upcoming game. Mark my words :)

Del Piero should've been brought on earlier, and Amauri should've been subbed off sooner. I don't like our mentality of allowing opponents too much space, freedom, and desire to play as they wish, particularly after we score early. We need to keep pushing for a 2'nd and 3'rd goal, regardless of the opponent. Fatigue might have been a factor, but it doesn't entirely justify putting in a pathetic display for almost 60 minutes.

Jan 7, 2004
what a terrible performance. This is 100% Ciro's fault. I was watching Liverpool yesterday and man what a performance they put in! these guys raped some team 6-1. Even in the last 15 minutes when they were leading 4-1, they never stopped attacking or scoring until the final whistle. That's how lions should perform. Leading 1-0 only and deciding to relax back fires quite often.

i checked the multimedia thread at 4.30 last night and no full match was there, then i took a nap and then my internet wasnt workin' no more :oops:

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
I didn't see the game, but I was definitely not surprised by the scoreline. I was downright ticked off when I saw their goal in the game's highlights, the timing of the goal was downright unacceptable.

True we are not playing really well at the moment, but the hallmark of great teams is being able to get results even when not playing at their best level. A lot of people on here have complained about our midfield in the game, but my problem with the team in the couple of games I'd seen was the attack, they're quite profligate and I could almost tell that we were going to concede a second goal to punish their wastefulness against Genoa the other day.

Let's hope we survive in Munich (as they're not exactly pulling up trees at the moment either) and we turn a corner real quick. We need to start putting games to bed with more goals while we're ahead and not be happy with just controlling games.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
and the biggest under-achiever today was MULEinaro...this guy doesnt belong on a football pitch FFS, he should be cleaning toilets at the fucking stadium (the team bus driving job is too good for him)
:lol:

You still don't have a clue about football but that was pretty damn funny and true.

tycoon

Aug 16, 2006
Buffon was terrible. Y isnt Manninger being given a chance? Buffon`s our most expensive player and makes the most expensive errors as well. And he is never to blame. I think Ferrara should work much harder on giving this team a good face and style. Amauri is useless. If Sissoko goes to Barca, things in the midfield are goin to be even worse in the months to come. I expect to be knocked out of the CL in the group stages as well. Don`t think the club`s being managed in the right way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)