[Serie A] Juventus -1-1 Bologna [April 16th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
inexcusable performance from most of our players. bad preparation, bad attitude, bad reaction. this is not a team, this isn't juventus. and players on expiring contracts can't be used as an excuse. the club created this mess, the club fully deserves all of this.

shame on everyone involved.

Apr 29, 2006
I love the special lolzillian blue shirt for this game. It will always remind us how artistic... I mean autistic we were on this day. I hope it would inspire future generation of players that with enough resilience you could always hope to get something out against 9 man Bologna at home. I think all the players on the pitch deserve a raise, but most importantly Allegri needs a lifetime contract. From now on he should always wear that special shirt though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Shambolic from the officials at the end there (how often do we say that in Juve games?), but this was a dire performance and result. The only small consolation was the point, which might be worth something at the end of the season.

Let's not see this disgrace again.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Shambolic from the officials at the end there (how often do we say that in Juve games?), but this was a dire performance and result. The only small consolation was the point, which might be worth something at the end of the season.

Let's not see this disgrace again.
I just don't know what Max expected when we trotted out with Danilo and Cuad as center mids.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't think he does. We are super light in midfield right now, and imo he thought he could get away with a makeshift midfield and the rest of the team would be enough to beat Bologna.
4th place is in serious jeopardy if we lose away at Sassuolo which is a distinct possibility. They are a tough team at home. And not getting 3 points here makes it almost a must-win now, with Lazio-Viola matches for finish the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)