[Serie A] Juventus -1-1 Bologna [April 16th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
From the replay they were showing, to be fair, the moment of contact (thigh to hamstring) happened outside the area.
Yeah, thats what they show in replay too, those picture above is the aftermath when Morata falls

1650140419244.png

this is from the replay when contact happened, the question is Morata feet above the line ??

1650140556019.png

and this one is the var replay both with same position,
the cue is Soumaro left foot is the same position, Morata left hand striking out from Soumaro neck

This can be a cool goal if Morata did backheel pass to Berna, but remembering Berna the chance probably 0,00001% he will hit that to become a goal

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Our last match against the same team last season, even without CR7 . This game get us the 4th finish
Compare the performance to jog your memory, noobie coach vs expert elite

If I need to be honest I actually enjoying our performance under Pirlo more than under Allegri
Pirlo is not a right man in the right time, he didnt get the protection like Barca did with their young coach to nourished

We are on our way for 0 title this season, without proper midfield our game against Fiorentina in Coppa will be a hard one to win
I will put it side by side, the keyword is space. it is clearly we can saw how Pirlo's Juve can easily creating space

If Bologna not down to 9 man, we will lose this match surely, because we have advantage in numbers that opening the space for equalizer goal
You need to see it clearly from a neutral perspective, this year Allegri is sucks

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Our last match against the same team last season, even without CR7 . This game get us the 4th finish

everything else is a shameful failure then, right?

or this:

allegri beat them twice. pirlo walked away with 1 points in 2 games.

what's next, pirlo won 3-0 away at barcelona so he's a genius who should have been kept?

"same team" lol, like everything else is constant, the same teams would play the same matches every time, and only the coaches matter.

ffs the arguments i read on tuz.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He can't maximize Chiesa, he can;t maximize Kulu so what he can max. oh yes he Max himself
After that, he saw the players is half glass full because that is not maximum of their capacities

Mar 9, 2006
chiesa was never fully fit this season. an other brilliant argument.

we really turned ourselves into fox news.
Allegri had Chiesa sitting with 2 goals in 14 appearances.

- - - Updated - - -

Fullbacks for Allegri in 2022
qweqw.jpg

Just stayback and will be fine :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

match after match after match the left side of the field is barely used,the whole plan is to give the ball to Dybala or Cuadrado and expect them to deliver cross/through ball, what a bloody disaster
retr.jpg

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Besides that goal that ressemblences ADP- Trez combo, this is the only good side from last match
My tears burst for this moment

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Jun 16, 2020

If I need to be honest I actually enjoying our performance under Pirlo more than under Allegri
Pirlo is not a right man in the right time, he didnt get the protection like Barca did with their young coach to nourished

We are on our way for 0 title this season, without proper midfield our game against Fiorentina in Coppa will be a hard one to win
I will put it side by side, the keyword is space. it is clearly we can saw how Pirlo's Juve can easily creating space

If Bologna not down to 9 man, we will lose this match surely, because we have advantage in numbers that opening the space for equalizer goal
You need to see it clearly from a neutral perspective, this year Allegri is sucks
Let’s not forget that while stating this, we needed Hellas Verona to secure us the fourth place, while matters are still in our own hands for this season.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Let’s not forget that while stating this, we needed Hellas Verona to secure us the fourth place, while matters are still in our own hands for this season.
Yeah and Allegri need to win all the 5 left matches to get a 1 point increase from our total points last season, Napoli, Atalanta and both capital clubs keep dropping point here and there too make it less competitive this season.

But once 1 of them get their shit and momentum that will be dangerous especially if we keep dropping points because our current midfield injury issue

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)