[Serie A] Juventus -1-1 Bologna [April 16th, 2022] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Just looking at the remaining games and current form, Inter should win it but we should be able to move above Milan and maybe Napoli - Milan has a nightmare run-in. Also, I'm not confident that we could win a CL qualification round if we come up against someone on Porto/Benfica level, I desperately want to avoid that scenario.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Also, I'm not confident that we could win a CL qualification round if we come up against someone on Porto/Benfica level, I desperately want to avoid that scenario.
Wait what? Since when the 4th placed team in Serie A is required to play a CL qualification round?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Wait what? Since when the 4th placed team in Serie A is required to play a CL qualification round?
Apologies, they go straight to the group stage. Germany looks like overtaking Italy though. I don't watch the full 90 minutes anymore since Villarreal, only highlights. The season is over for me.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Hey Lion, I'm missing all remaining Juventus games even if we get to the Coppa final. I'm missing all other games too, including the CL final. On top of that, I got tickets for the Silverstone GP and I'm giving them away to someone that I don't even like. If Rabiot starts LW next season, I'm missing all of next season as well. Zero Juventus titles and zero sport for me.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Hey Lion, I'm missing all remaining Juventus games even if we get to the Coppa final. I'm missing all other games too, including the CL final. On top of that, I got tickets for the Silverstone GP and I'm giving them away to someone that I don't even like. If Rabiot starts LW next season, I'm missing all of next season as well. Zero Juventus titles and zero sport for me.
Add zero posts on tuZ to the list and we're talking.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
391a913c-0298-46ee-97b9-034a995fb4a4.gif

Jun 6, 2015
Tek
Danilo - De Ligt - Chiello - MDS
Zakaria - Rabiot
Berna - Dybala - Morata
Vlahovic

or

Tek
De Sciglio - De Ligt - Chiello - Pellegrini
Zakaria - Danilo - Rabiot
Dybala - Morata
Vlahovic​

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
sorry bro, hope it's by choice and nothing serious in your life.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
sorry bro, hope it's by choice and nothing serious in your life.
Thanks, not too serious but my brain isn't working so well and I think its COVID related. I'm going to cut out TV fully as part of my personal rehab but will YouTube short highlights and judging by our average number of shots, very short highlights.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Zakaria is not in his best condition, Allegri could rest him against Bologna in view of the Coppa match against Fiorentina.

Probable Juve XI

(4-2-3-1) Szczesny; De Sciglio, De Ligt, Chiellini. Pellegrini; Danilo, Rabiot; Cuadrado, Dybala, Morata; Vlahovic.

(@SkySport)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Zakaria is not in his best condition, Allegri could rest him against Bologna in view of the Coppa match against Fiorentina.

Probable Juve XI

(4-2-3-1) Szczesny; De Sciglio, De Ligt, Chiellini. Pellegrini; Danilo, Rabiot; Cuadrado, Dybala, Morata; Vlahovic.

(@SkySport)
So another injury prone midfielder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)