[Serie A] Juventus -1-1 Bologna [April 16th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Emotional reaction I’m sure but at this moment I feel Allegri should retire from all football. He sucks the enjoyment out of the game. The fans turned up in numbers and the atmosphere was dead by half time.
We have been outplayed in a football sense by just about every team in Serie A.

9 months of work on a team and all we can see is the team have a decent defensive shape without the ball and we give up few counter attacks because we barely commit anyone forward and play simple safe passes.

I can’t stomach watching any football on tv because the filth we have played all year has killed my appetite for the sport.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That was the most shambolic we've been all season and that is saying something

I don't know where Morata pulled thay bicycle from but lucky Vlahovic has Godly reflexes

What a shit show
Completely disorganised in every aspect today, horrible.

Oct 23, 2011
Truly a disgraceful performance. Players were mentally not present - I am looking at the likes of Cuadrado and Dybala. Some horrible performances as well from De Ligt, Chiellini and Vlahovic. Allegri got the set-up completely wrong.

You can't show jack shit for an hour and then try to salvage the game in the end. Title aspirations ended two weeks ago but in a sold-out stadium against a team that has nothing left to play for I expect an aggressive Juventus to take the game by its horns. We are lucky we are competing against the likes of Roma and Lazio for that 4th spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)