[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Atalanta [December 16th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Just curious
There is 1 play when Morata run and 1 one 1 with Gollini. Gollini blocked Morata's shot with his head. Ball came to Weston (if not wrong) then to Chiesa and Goal.

But referee blow the whistle just before Chiesa put it to empty net. Because Gollini is down. It's not a foul and it's goal opportunity. We also cant measure if Gollini really hurt or just keep laying down. So why the referee must blow the whistle when there is no foul and there is goal opportunity?
Agree its not the best thing for us, but the head injuries are treated like this, games should be stopped then. Dont think Gollini thought of diving in this particular situation, he was genuinely hurt.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
Action packed game and fairly entertaining. That said it also was very scrappy: a LOT of mistakes from Juve in this game. Atalanta had a period where they basically camped our box and played passes right in front of Wojtek without any pressing from us. Wojtek also saved our asses several times.

Our forwards had a dogshit game, and were way under their usual standards. All in all i would say the draw was a fair result given how many chances both sides wasted.

Luckily Milan dropped points, but Inter didnt so we need to stop drawing now and get back to winning ways ASAP.

Positives for the match:

Chiesa - Making an impact, creating and driving forward. The goal was fantastic. Enjoy watching him develop and hopefully he keeps getting even more involved.

Wojtek - Some incredible saves, very important player for us. Decisive.

Mckennie - Didnt have a perfect game but still shows intent and drives the ball forward for us. Also makes plays. All in all decent game.

Negatives:

Rabiot/Bentancur: Sloppy and stale. Lacking drive and things just go way too slow. Doesnt punish the opposing team when they are out of position. We need much more of them. Rabiot was worse than Bentancur actually, but both can improve

Morata/Ronaldo - Easily their worst game of the season. I expect them to be fired up for next game to make us forget this shitshow of a performance from them.

Our defence: stod and watched as Atalanta was passing the ball in our penalty box in the second half. Shocking intensity and lack of pressing. Needs to step up.

We move on. A lot to learn from this game. We will need to be sharper than this to win the scudetto.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just curious
There is 1 play when Morata run and 1 one 1 with Gollini. Gollini blocked Morata's shot with his head. Ball came to Weston (if not wrong) then to Chiesa and Goal.

But referee blow the whistle just before Chiesa put it to empty net. Because Gollini is down. It's not a foul and it's goal opportunity. We also cant measure if Gollini really hurt or just keep laying down. So why the referee must blow the whistle when there is no foul and there is goal opportunity?
fuck knows, the ball hit gollini's face, it's not like we've commited a foul. Funny the ref disallows that but a stud in tackle into Cuadrado's ankle... nothing. The inconsistencies with refs and var in general when it comes to Juve right now is beginning to show. I don't like to think refs are against us, but I'm beginning to have reasons to believe this is the case, especially when you compare De roon's tackle to that of Chiesa's on his debut which resulted in a red, or even the shit torino did to us the other day.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree its not the best thing for us, but the head injuries are treated like this, games should be stopped then. Dont think Gollini thought of diving in this particular situation, he was genuinely hurt.
a ball to the face cannot be a serious injury, otherwise we'd have everyone heading a ball falling to ground and holding their face. Ref got it wrong.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
@piotrr @radekas
Did u watch this game on eleven sports with polish commentary? I dont know what this commentators are smoking, but constantly comparing this game to the Roma game and how lucky we are to get a draw is complete bullshit. Also calling a clean penalty a dubious one when they see all the replays is just stupid. Are they like this every game? I bought eleven sub this month as I thought it was easier to watch than my regular streams, but this commentary is just stupid, are they so biased towards Juve? Because if its like this each game then i will just cancel my sub.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
@piotrr @radekas
Did u watch this game on eleven sports with polish commentary? I dont know what this commentators are smoking, but constantly comparing this game to the Roma game and how lucky we are to get a draw is complete bullshit. Also calling a clean penalty a dubious one when they see all the replays is just stupid. Are they like this every game? I bought eleven sub this month as I thought it was easier to watch than my regular streams, but this commentary is just stupid, are they so biased towards Juve? Because if its like this each game then i will just cancel my sub.
I did watch it as I usually do. They weren't that bad imo. I think Morata's antics at the beginning kind of turned them against Juve (they made shitloads of jokes about it and called it a flop of the decade, rightfully so imo). The pen was 50/50. They usually, as with most commentators, cheer for the underdog, especially when the big team is leading.

All in all I actually don't mind most of the Eleven Sports commentators and I usually find them quite reasonable. I only watch Juve games so I don't know how they are when merda trannies are playing.

I didn't really register their talking about Roma game but I was probably too frustrated byt Juventu to listen at that point :p.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I did watch it as I usually do. They weren't that bad imo. I think Morata's antics at the beginning kind of turned them against Juve (they made shitloads of jokes about it and called it a flop of the decade, rightfully so imo). The pen was 50/50. They usually, as with most commentators, cheer for the underdog, especially when the big team is leading.

All in all I actually don't mind most of the Eleven Sports commentators and I usually find them quite reasonable. I only watch Juve games so I don't know how they are when merda trannies are playing.

I didn't really register their talking about Roma game but I was probably too frustrated byt Juventu to listen at that point :p.
Well for Inter game which was played next they were like - "yes Inter is lucky this game vs Napoli, but this team had so much bad luck in previous games that they deserve it" And it might be something which turned me against them, because saying Inter is unlucky when many of their games they win in last 80 min is just stupid. I watch them regulary and games vs Cagliari, Torino, Parma and Fiorentina could all be looses if not the their luck in last mins.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
was there a single dangerous attack originating from the left side yesterday until Sandro came on? except the mckennie pass to morata and them losing the ball there :boh:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Action packed game and fairly entertaining. That said it also was very scrappy: a LOT of mistakes from Juve in this game. Atalanta had a period where they basically camped our box and played passes right in front of Wojtek without any pressing from us. Wojtek also saved our asses several times.

Our forwards had a dogshit game, and were way under their usual standards. All in all i would say the draw was a fair result given how many chances both sides wasted.

Luckily Milan dropped points, but Inter didnt so we need to stop drawing now and get back to winning ways ASAP.

Positives for the match:

Chiesa - Making an impact, creating and driving forward. The goal was fantastic. Enjoy watching him develop and hopefully he keeps getting even more involved.

Wojtek - Some incredible saves, very important player for us. Decisive.

Mckennie - Didnt have a perfect game but still shows intent and drives the ball forward for us. Also makes plays. All in all decent game.

Negatives:

Rabiot/Bentancur: Sloppy and stale. Lacking drive and things just go way too slow. Doesnt punish the opposing team when they are out of position. We need much more of them. Rabiot was worse than Bentancur actually, but both can improve

Morata/Ronaldo - Easily their worst game of the season. I expect them to be fired up for next game to make us forget this shitshow of a performance from them.

Our defence: stod and watched as Atalanta was passing the ball in our penalty box in the second half. Shocking intensity and lack of pressing. Needs to step up.

We move on. A lot to learn from this game. We will need to be sharper than this to win the scudetto.
This season is an invalid season anyway. A coin toss. To be honest, peak quality football will only be seen after Jan2021, as whatever happened for the past months are just friendlies standard.

EPL Laliga serieA bund should award six points for every game won after Jan2021. That is to ensure this season is still valid. If not, whoever wins titles this season is just like winning a coin toss, or a blind cat catching a dead mice.

- - - Updated - - -

Leave Alvaro alone. Ref was an asshole. Move on
Well, the referee for the game is apparently a registered sex offender. The reason why referees suck these days is because training is no longer part of their criteria. They simply have to have either one or more than one of the below traits to be qualified to referee:

- convicted child molestor
- racist
- sergio ramos’s Butt buddies
- Portuguese Pepe’s butt buddies
- Busquet’s butt buddies

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The more i watch the goal fro Atalanta, the more i burn inside my stomach from anger. First, Morata did the thing which i have always hated him for, which is just take the ball, his head down and just start running. Of coursezhe misscontrols it, Atalanta players take it away from him, the ball comes reaches to the souless bitch, Rabiot, who all of the sudden turns 6 years old, and both his legs tied up and they take the ball away from him, shoot, and score. I am so angry, cant remember the last time i was so angry about a Juve game.

The level of determination in this team is abysmaly low. Players should literally be slapped by Agnelli. I dont understand this notion where players feel like it should be Juve's privilege to have them and they forget that they are fucking workers, at a workplace who get payed a fucking salary to do their fucking job. People sacrifice themselves a lot fucking more for 1000 times less fucking money. Shit,im gonna throw my my phone in the fucking wall.
You forgot to say that Bonbon refuses to close down freuler, which in turn leaves space for the mid to shoot, which turns into a goal.
Now I'm not saying he is at fault, but he was the closest to the Atalanta player at 20 or 25 meters, you have to close him down, because if you fail your one on one then your teammates cover for you.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck knows, the ball hit gollini's face, it's not like we've commited a foul. Funny the ref disallows that but a stud in tackle into Cuadrado's ankle... nothing. The inconsistencies with refs and var in general when it comes to Juve right now is beginning to show. I don't like to think refs are against us, but I'm beginning to have reasons to believe this is the case, especially when you compare De roon's tackle to that of Chiesa's on his debut which resulted in a red, or even the shit torino did to us the other day.

- - - Updated - - -

a ball to the face cannot be a serious injury, otherwise we'd have everyone heading a ball falling to ground and holding their face. Ref got it wrong.
Potential concussions incur a stopping of play in a every game. The problem was that the ref should have blown the whistle right after, but he somehow took his sight from golini until he probably saw the Atalanta players flailing their hands.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You forgot to say that Bonbon refuses to close down freuler, which in turn leaves space for the mid to shoot, which turns into a goal.
Now I'm not saying he is at fault, but he was the closest to the Atalanta player at 20 or 25 meters, you have to close him down, because if you fail your one on one then your teammates cover for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Potential concussions incur a stopping of play in a every game. The problem was that the ref should have blown the whistle right after, but he somehow took his sight from golini until he probably saw the Atalanta players flailing their hands.
concussion from effectively heading the ball with his face? like i said, then every player who heads the ball will be faking concussions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)