[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Atalanta [December 16th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looked like his intention was to bring down Cuadrado who was getting away on a break.

If you apply the rules it should be a red. It was a studs up lunge at Cuadrado's ankle that was out of control. I'm surprised at some of the fouls that have not gone to VAR this season (Torino game was another example), especially when you compare with Chiesa's red.

Rabiot's yellow was also complete nonsense when you look at what the ref had let others away with and that it was his first foul. Romero had 3 or 4 worse challenges in the first half alone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well another fun game... ref was an asshole, didn't call anything against them like the red to Roon and the two hundreds faults their player did and suddenly it gave a so-so penalty

Our MF was bad. De Ligt and McKennie holding the entire team...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
McKennie, Chiesa, MDL and Woj were up for it, the rest weren't. Simple as that.

We were not necessarily outplayed and Atalanta was happy to see the game out, which is a rare sight for them. The problem is CR7 and Morata each had their worst performance in the same exact match.
Why are the rest of them not up for it? You mean physically or mentally?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Looked like his intention was to bring down Cuadrado who was getting away on a break.

If you apply the rules it should be a red. It was a studs up lunge at Cuadrado's ankle that was out of control. I'm surprised at some of the fouls that have not gone to VAR this season (Torino game was another example), especially when you compare with Chiesa's red.

Rabiot's yellow was also complete nonsense when you look at what the ref had let others away with and that it was his first foul. Romero had 3 or 4 worse challenges in the first half alone.
and not just against us. refs in all of serie a, even EPL has been really sub par. I dunno how often refs go through courses or training, but i think they should take refreshers cuz the standard is unequal game in and out.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
and not just against us. refs in all of serie a, even EPL has been really sub par. I dunno how often refs go through courses or training, but i think they should take refreshers cuz the standard is unequal game in and out.
These refs are absolutely trash...and not just against us. refs in all of serie a, even EPL has been really sub par. I dunno how often refs go through courses or training, but I think they should take refreshers cuz the standard is unequal game in and out.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
These refs are absolutely trash...and not just against us. refs in all of serie a, even EPL has been really sub par. I dunno how often refs go through courses or training, but I think they should take refreshers cuz the standard is unequal game in and out.
i wonder do refs after games watch their own games, and then have a performance review? like does a boss come in be like look in this game at 62 mins u should have sent this guy off, or did this..etc.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He put him in the pocket.The only player who was playing standard well.

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky we are only 4 off top
That 4 i points are a lot already.I think Milan i over.Will start to get draw/lose the games.That prick Conte ,since is playing once a week will do everything to keep that lead.Narrow wins ,penalties...name it. We will have a problem with him.Will start to talk that winning scudetto is the biggest succes in the world of football.And as I say.If we lose the league ,it will be our fault that we lose scudetto,not that they are playing well.We are below our standard with Pirlo not making quick and appropriate decisions.Next we playParma away which will give us a lot of trouble.I have never seen Ronaldo so lethargic and not interested about the game since he wears Juve jersey.Not because of missed penalty.

Last edited:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The more i watch the goal fro Atalanta, the more i burn inside my stomach from anger. First, Morata did the thing which i have always hated him for, which is just take the ball, his head down and just start running. Of coursezhe misscontrols it, Atalanta players take it away from him, the ball comes reaches to the souless bitch, Rabiot, who all of the sudden turns 6 years old, and both his legs tied up and they take the ball away from him, shoot, and score. I am so angry, cant remember the last time i was so angry about a Juve game.

The level of determination in this team is abysmaly low. Players should literally be slapped by Agnelli. I dont understand this notion where players feel like it should be Juve's privilege to have them and they forget that they are fucking workers, at a workplace who get payed a fucking salary to do their fucking job. People sacrifice themselves a lot fucking more for 1000 times less fucking money. Shit,im gonna throw my my phone in the fucking wall.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Just curious
There is 1 play when Morata run and 1 one 1 with Gollini. Gollini blocked Morata's shot with his head. Ball came to Weston (if not wrong) then to Chiesa and Goal.

But referee blow the whistle just before Chiesa put it to empty net. Because Gollini is down. It's not a foul and it's goal opportunity. We also cant measure if Gollini really hurt or just keep laying down. So why the referee must blow the whistle when there is no foul and there is goal opportunity?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)